Things you'd rather do than go to a mall on Black Friday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Things you'd rather do than go to a mall on Black Friday...

Fortuneately I'm disabled and not forced or required to make that decision of going out on ts particular day that has become a commercially created venture in to he darkness of the holiday season. Referring to "Black Friday" since Labor day is a condition response to this who seem susceptible to this kind of thing. Hope your Thanks giving was as enjoyable as mine which was very memorable.

Become a Cowboys fan. Well, not really. I would rather run naked through Destiny on Black Friday than become a Cowboys fan

Really anything.. including being at work due to a numbnuts boss who thinks he needs two managers to manage 4 people actually working on black friday.

As it comes to black friday though... I hope no one braved the mall to pay prices that are only reduced from inflated retail prices or for products made cheaper to be sold for Black friday or even for products you can prob get the same price or cheaper next week.

And being a cowboys fan is not that bad. Painful maybe for the last 20 years but not that bad.

r.jpg

Really anything.. including being at work due to a numbnuts boss who thinks he needs two managers to manage 4 people actually working on black friday.

As it comes to black friday though... I hope no one braved the mall to pay prices that are only reduced from inflated retail prices or for products made cheaper to be sold for Black friday or even for products you can prob get the same price or cheaper next week.

And being a cowboys fan is not that bad. Painful maybe for the last 20 years but not that bad.
Has there ever been a boss who wasn't either described or actually been a "numb nuts"? I've had a couple good guys who weren't total A'Holes.

Root for UK. Oh wait, scratch that...mall, here I come.
carefully step back off the ledge and take my hand albeit the right one only and step down. You don't want to jump because of all theEFn fools below thinking that every door leads to incredible savings for things they don't need or afford. That includes the fools putting these things on some kind of list to give to some mythological fatass in a red suit.Now the guy putting on that red suit this coming Saturday for kids to sit on his lap while a photo is taken by their parents and grandparents. I will be there hopefully to see my grandson cry like his father before him.

See some of the old JarheadJim contribution to threads. Of course I missed that even before "black" friday. How did it get that name anyhow? People are doing what they want, and businesses are making money. Back in black, if anything.

Eat leftover turkey and ham and have my kids laugh at me as they kick my a$$ in Mario Kart.

I was able to beat my nephew at Mario Kart when he was 6. Now that he's 8 he just destroys me unmercifully. My cousins and brother and I were joking that watching me play was like when we would laugh at our grandmother trying to play Nintendo.

And I just don't understand why anyone would shop on Black Friday. I get the deals, but there are deals and sales EVERY day from now to Christmas.

See some of the old JarheadJim contribution to threads. Of course I missed that even before "black" friday. How did it get that name anyhow? People are doing what they want, and businesses are making money. Back in black, if anything.
Black refers to the accounting reference when income exceeds expenses which and loses reflected in red. Being in the black is the good news for retailers It ain't rocket surgery.

I have never entered a sale type store on black Friday. Maybe a deli or grocery store.

Black refers to the accounting reference when income exceeds expenses which and loses reflected in red. Being in the black is the good news for retailers It ain't rocket surgery.

I thought that might be the case, but was curious if it meant it was customary that certain businesses hit the point where the rest of the year was profit or something. Certainly it isnt the only day they are in the black in terms of making money. I'm sometimes not as dumb as I may seem. ;)

also traditionally santa's helper black pete always left behind more toys than he stole...

sinterklaas-goede-sint-650_0.jpg

scandanavian urban legend probably not true. ok definitely not true. but c'mon pete's got a rap sheet a mile long.
link :http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/16/world/europe/netherlands-black-pete-protests/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom