Think we will fill the dome this year? | Syracusefan.com

Think we will fill the dome this year?

cusefan12

Walk On
I have heard some people saying he Clemson game is getting close to sold out. I don't know if I believe that yet, I sure hope its true! I am 17 and have not been able to personally experience a sold out dome game before for football. I really hope our team starts off well and we can get the dome close to full, I will be there regardless seeing i'm a season ticket holder now!

Yes I believe when total attendance is counted, it more than 50,000 people will have seen Syracuse this year

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I have heard some people saying he Clemson game is getting close to sold out. I don't know if I believe that yet, I sure hope its true! I am 17 and have not been able to personally experience a sold out dome game before for football. I really hope our team starts off well and we can get the dome close to full, I will be there regardless seeing i'm a season ticket holder now!

Don't think we are close yet...However, I fully expect a legit 44-45k to be there if we are a competitive 2-2. If we start out 3-1 add a few thousand more. We go 4-0 it will sellout with some serious scalping.

I wish you could have experienced the Dome nine years prior to your birth for the final game against WV. That was what a sold out game feels like. Still the best sporting event I've ever been to.

Don't think we are close yet...However, I fully expect a legit 44-45k to be there if we are a competitive 2-2. If we start out 3-1 add a few thousand more. We go 4-0 it will sellout with some serious scalping.

You just broke it down as simple as it can get. Save this to copy and paste when people start talking about attendance.

i doubt more than 25-30K have been sold yet judging by where you can still buy tickets.

I live in California. I plan on going to the Clemson game. That's a huge game and a big name opponent. One of the biggest in a couple years. If Cuse goes into that game with 1 to zero losses it will probs be rocking. Think West Virginia a couple years ago but better

I wish you could have experienced the Dome nine years prior to your birth for the final game against WV. That was what a sold out game feels like. Still the best sporting event I've ever been to.

I completely agree with this statement......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom