This Cbs sports post game is amateur hour | Syracusefan.com

This Cbs sports post game is amateur hour

That was pathetic. Gottlieb saying how not bringing in Burke at end of 1st half cost them the game basically. Get real. Getting very tired of these talking heads thinking they know everything.

Really bad. Gumbel, the only pro, seemed to acknowledge it, cut it off even as Smith tried yammering on, sent it to commercial, then stayed in charge after the break.

That was pathetic. Gottlieb saying how not bringing in Burke at end of 1st half cost them the game basically. Get real. Getting very tired of these talking heads thinking they know everything.

I heard that too, talking how the UM coaching staff was going to have nightmares for ages for that move. Did he not notice what Spike was doing for them, leading the team in scoring while that 3rd foul was being avoided?

What gets me is these guys have made it to a championship game and then some analyst tries to use hindsight to question their coaching ability. Really Doug?

It would be a decent show with just Anthony and Gottlieb. Smith and Charles add nothing of worth.

Charles was just babbling most of the time.

Those guys on CBS just zap the energy immediately when they start doing postgame commentary. Disgraceful, really. Bringing Smith and Barkley in is shameful. They don't deserve those bucks. Anthony is ok and certainly Gottlieb is credible.

I just went immediately to ESPN. Bilas said it right. "Syracuse's offense lost them the semifinal game. Louisville's offense won them the championship game." Good breakdowns and Greenberg is growing on me.

Nice bunch of guys at UL. Really nice presser. Hats off to them. Nice fanbase in general. They respect us and we should do the same.

Sadly, they must think that's what the nation wants. I think it's what the nation will accept. You have to remember, they aren't the hardcore connoisseurs that we are. :)

You know things are bad when the clowns on ESPN are getting praise over here!

Sadly, they must think that's what the nation wants. I think it's what the nation will accept. You have to remember, they aren't the hardcore connoisseurs that we are. :)

You know things are bad when the clowns on ESPN are getting praise over here!

Spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom