This is a Joke. NY Mets are 1 win away from the World Series. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is a Joke. NY Mets are 1 win away from the World Series.

How can you possibly compare these two franchises/fan bases like this?

Look, I get that it's not the same, but I just don't understand why some people hate the Mets when they have success. It's not like they have been this dominant juggernaught for the last decade. I was in Chicago the night of the infamous Bartman game. At Harry Carey's. I get it. That fanbase has had it bad. And cute and cuddly underdogs makes a good story. But the Mets are a good story too.

Not gonna lie, I would probably watch that show.
Shame, Shame. If you would watch a First Take esque show starring CuseHulk should be forced anybody to do the Cersei shame walk.

Jays aren't eliminated yet. Price on the mound tomorrow, Stroman in game 7.

Stroman is Toronto's next Roy Halladay, mark my words. Except this time its Donaldson, EE, Bautista, Martin, Callabello etc. backing the good pitching and not just Carlos Delgado/Vernon Wells.

And they will overpay for him, just as they always do

This type of c sucker comment is what makes people hate the yankees and their fans

The Yankees can spend all the money they want, The Mets have great young talent, and will be good for many years, while the Yankees will be struggling to try put a competitive team on the field.

It will be fun if the day ever comes where baseball has a legitimate cap.

I would love to see Mets/Blue Jays just so that Hulk's head will finally explode in anger.

Anyime you can replace your 2nd best reliever with one of your worst relievers with your closer warming you gotta do it. #NedYostthings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom