This might be presumptious, but | Syracusefan.com

This might be presumptious, but

How many times do I have to start a thread stating we can still get to 6-6? Yes the margin of error is razor thin. Anyway, tomorrow's game with FSU is filled with so many unknowns on their side I think we have a good chance to be up or down by 1 score in the 4th quarter - again!

One of these times this team is going to win one of those games! Let's hope tomorrow is one of those times! Go Orange!

How many times do I have to start a thread stating we can still get to 6-6? Yes the margin of error is razor thin. Anyway, tomorrow's game with FSU is filled with so many unknowns on their side I think we have a good chance to be up or down by 1 score in the 4th quarter - again!

One of these times this team is going to win one of those games! Let's hope tomorrow is one of those times! Go Orange!

Pitt, NC St., BC, SU, UVA, L'ville, Wake...they're isn't a whole lot separating any of these programs right now. There absolutely are 3 wins still out there. It's just that our margin of error is now nil, barring something completely unforeseen like FSU or Clemson.

You watch the game last night?
I wouldn't say they suck. I would just say they played their worst game of the year and still found a way to win, and win a road game no less! To me that isn't a sign of a team that sucks.

They also didn't give up a point after halftime either. They got off to a slow start but then righted the ship and won a conference game on the road.

PoppyHart said:
What exactly is the premise for the Louisville sucks train?

Offense is talented but young and highly suspect. The line is not good. They don't run well with RB. They don't throw well with their freshman QB. He's a good runner. Their defense is not last years unit.

I wouldn't say they suck. I would just say they played their worst game of the year and still found a way to win, and win a road game no less! To me that isn't a sign of a team that sucks.

They also didn't give up a point after halftime either. They got off to a slow start but then righted the ship and won a conference game on the road.
That wasn't there worst game of the year, they've looked pretty consistent to that performance 3 or 4 times now.

At least it's a discussion that has somewhat of a realistic chance...unlike that 50 page thread on the hoops F4 coming to...sorry I'm laughing here...Syracuse.

That has a less than zero probability, beating lville is somewhere north of that.

The chances of Syracuse landing the F4 are higher than the Yankees odds of winning the World Series...THIS year.

please people, stop embarrassing this board.

At least it's a discussion that has somewhat of a realistic chance...unlike that 50 page thread on the hoops F4 coming to...sorry I'm laughing here...Syracuse.

That has a less than zero probability, beating lville is somewhere north of that.

The chances of Syracuse landing the F4 are higher than the Yankees odds of winning the World Series...THIS year.

please people, stop embarrassing this board.

Folks should be happy for regional finals. For a city this size that's a really good gig.

We have a gym that works, which is great, it's all the other stuff that's the issue.

Crusty said:
One of the worst games I have watched this year. Wake blew a good chance to win. Louisville can be beaten.

Wolford's last INT as they were driving almost had me felling bad for coach douchenozzle. Almost.

I've been calling L'ville a very winnable game all year. I thought they looked ok hanging with Auburn for a while earlier in the year, but then we found out Auburn was pretty bad at that time too.
Sometimes I think people look at the name on the front of the jersey and just chalk up a loss for us without actually watching the team play.

It won't be easy, but there are ABSOLUTELY three potential wins on the schedule. Louisville is beatable. NC State is beatable. BC has a Pop Warner offense, so they are absolutely beatable despite having a great defense.

We can STILL get there. Just can't make the same kinds of mistakes that cost us against Virginia and Pitt.

It won't be easy, but there are ABSOLUTELY three potential wins on the schedule. Louisville is beatable. NC State is beatable. BC has a Pop Warner offense, so they are absolutely beatable despite having a great defense.

We can STILL get there. Just can't make the same kinds of mistakes that cost us against Virginia and Pitt.

The UVa game in particular was a huge missed opportunity. As stated above, the margin is now negligible.

Lville blows.

That's a team that was supposed to be better that looks like they've given up. SU can definitely steal one down there. With FSU out of the way there are no more "No Chance in hell" games left on the schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom