This Paul George...wow | Syracusefan.com

This Paul George...wow

this is a fun series to watch.. rooting for indy tonight for the sheer fact this deserves to be an epic 7 game war.. but with lebron playing at this level and bosh dropping treys...

this is a fun series to watch.. rooting for indy tonight for the sheer fact this deserves to be an epic 7 game war.. but with lebron playing at this level and bosh dropping treys...

Well said...sigh.

honestly if you arent a fan of lebron after watching him the past couple of years your just bitter.. its been a pleasure to watch.. loved the moment of respect between he and george.. as i say this could stephenson try any harder to blow this ?

Huge steal by West, and then Hill dribbles away the entire shot clock, spending the last 5 seconds stumbling around like a baby deer. Awful.

and that is why hibbert being on the bench in game 1 killed indy

Now all the trolls will come out (on most social media) saying how lebron choked, completely ignoring game one. Love it.

And on the other hand, the trolls will also come out to go way to far in defending him, seeming to actually be upset while doing it.

And on the other hand, the trolls will also come out to go way to far in defending him, seeming to actually be upset while doing it.

I can see that. Fair enough.

I'll leave it at that, after the clashing we seem to have partaken in earlier this week, I'll just throw in the towel now.

Most overhyped player in the history of sports. I'm not saying he isn't great, but he is the one player the NBA wants to succeed.

regardless this indy team is the best the heat have played in their reign.. as good or better than the mavs two yrs ago.. granger being out makes them better imho.. he is a good player but is not a good fit for what vogel is trying to do

Most overhyped player in the history of sports. I'm not saying he isn't great, but he is the one player the NBA wants to succeed.

Uh. What? He made a couple of TOs at the end. IND played great defense. George mostly staying in front of him. The first deflection by West was a fluke, imo.

WOW this is a fun series! Unreal! Btw, happy as heck LeBron threw those two possessions away but dont even dare say he threw the "game" away... He had an unreal game... I am by far one of his biggest critics, but I mean come on, he's the most athletically gifted human being to ever be on the planet

WOW this is a fun series! Unreal! Btw, happy as heck LeBron threw those two possessions away but dont even dare say he threw the "game" away... He had an unreal game... I am by far one of his biggest critics, but I mean come on, he's the most athletically gifted human being to ever be on the planet

Seriously. The block on Hibbert! I don't know if anybody can stay in front of him like George did on that last play.

Uh. What? He made a couple of TOs at the end. IND played great defense. George mostly staying in front of him. The first deflection by West was a fluke, imo.
I'm talking about in general, not tonight's game. Although I did like the TO at the end, not because I want him to fail, but the media more than anything.

I can see that. Fair enough.

I'll leave it at that, after the clashing we seem to have partaken in earlier this week, I'll just throw in the towel now.

Ha, that's how it goes though.

I mean, he made a great, clutch play to win game one. He choked down the stretch of game 2, after playing a great game. It is what it is. He's the best in the game, but he can be called out when he deserves it.

IMO both sides go too far, though the pro-Lebron trolls are usually doing it in reaction to the dumb stuff the anti-Lebron faction says.

this thread has taken a comical turn.

the exhibition season has ended, and now big time players are proving themselves. lebron is head and shoulders above the pack eight nights a week, and george is an absolute superstar, better than carmelo has ever been (for those who need a reference point)

Seriously. The block on Hibbert! I don't know if anybody can stay in front of him like George did on that last play.
He is unguardable. Literally 100% unguardable.. He should have gone up and used his body. He was way to hesitant and skeptical on that last drive. He has a tendency to do that towards the end, if it's not wide open, pass... It's like Bronny! Use your strength like you normally do and score. He was guarded real well at the end but he still could of lowered his shoulder and scored

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom