This Paul George...wow | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

This Paul George...wow

2nd game in a row where George was mostly invisible.
Yup, hopefully the Paul George love fest is over for the time being. It's pretty clear to anyone that West and Hibbert are the best players on that team. Paul George is Indiana's version of Andre Iguodala right now.

You can't claim someone to be a top tier player in the Melo/KD category when they can sleepwalk through two eastern conference finals games. That being said, he was great last night. However, if you in play great in 1 out of every 3 games you're in Andre Iguodala territory, not Melo/KD territory.

You can't claim someone to be a top tier player in the Melo/KD category when they can sleepwalk through two eastern conference finals games. That being said, he was great last night. However, if you in play great in 1 out of every 3 games you're in Andre Iguodala territory, not Melo/KD territory.

I wouldn't put him in KD territory either.

Listen I love Melo and will be eternally grateful for his decision to don Orange and lead us to a NC, but Paul George is the better all-around player than Melo. Paul George was 2nd all-NBA defense and his offensive game is improving each year. I think Paul George right now would be in my top 5, but unless he wins a title this year he won't get into the top 3 behind Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

I was never a big Paul George fan, don't even remember where he came from out of college, but he is starting to look like a future star in the league for years to come.

I'm a fan of him. And this series has been great.

Listen I love Melo and will be eternally grateful for his decision to don Orange and lead us to a NC, but Paul George is the better all-around player than Melo. Paul George was 2nd all-NBA defense and his offensive game is improving each year. I think Paul George right now would be in my top 5, but unless he wins a title this year he won't get into the top 3 behind Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

He's a turnover machine, and has completely sucked in 3 of the 7 games this series, including game 7.

Top 5 right now???? C'mon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom