This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

This weekend: Syracuse rain pancho?

The team is coming down today. And the forecast has been for rain and 15-35 mph winds for tomorrow night. It's already raining today. Going to be a wet, muddy field.

That's pretty darn windy too. Not very good for a passing offense. Hope they bring their special cleated fins and wipers for their facemasks.

I apologize they converted it to field turf in 2006.

Field turf is awesome...I don't know why everyone doesn't have it now a days...even local high schools have it!

And on an unrelated yet fun note, WF now offers stadium-wide beer/wine sales this season. Odd considering the principles the university was founded upon, but I'll be supporting their decision Saturday night.

And on an unrelated yet fun note, WF now offers stadium-wide beer/wine sales this season. Odd considering the principles the university was founded upon, but I'll be supporting their decision Saturday night.

It kills me that this storm is forcing me to miss this game, but this is just adding salt to the wound

It kills me that this storm is forcing me to miss this game, but this is just adding salt to the wound
Watching Weather Channel right now . Thoughts are with you and your family

Supposed to rain all day but be gone by game time. Makes for a soggy tailgate but at least we won't have to sit through it for the game.

I'm concerned because Babers said wind has a big impact on our offense. (I'm sure this has been discussed.) I'm not convinced our thin o-line is built for a grind it out game.

Last edited:
upload_2016-10-8_10-22-0.png

Wonder how well insulated field is from the wind in a north to south situation.

This should really help out our kicking game too.:rolleyes: Then again, both teams have to play in it. :blah::blah::blah:

JMO but I think the ACC is crazy for not postponing the games in NC until tomorrow. It will be windy but at least the rain and possible flooding issues will be over.

I guess we find out today if we are murders or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom