This won't be popular but here is the reality folks... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This won't be popular but here is the reality folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we aren't we are 4 and 2 to quote George costanza not more building. Its about results. I was in high school the last time we had a number next to our name I'm 35 now. The schedule set up to win a lot of games.

Growth is rarely linear. Have some perspective.

Lets stop sugar coating the issues. Bottom line this team overachieved and blew its wad at Clemson. This is the same team 3 years running now. Dino is a good coach but well never have the talent here again to win consistently. cuse football is a small private school in the northeast. Poor facilities and light years behind in the arms race with no $$ commitment to compete. They've dragged their feet for YEARS now on the dome renos and it continues. ain't happening here, looks like ever.
Stupid and absurdly negative

Lets stop sugar coating the issues. Bottom line this team overachieved and blew its wad at Clemson. This is the same team 3 years running now. Dino is a good coach but well never have the talent here again to win consistently. cuse football is a small private school in the northeast. Poor facilities and light years behind in the arms race with no $$ commitment to compete. They've dragged their feet for YEARS now on the dome renos and it continues. ain't happening here, looks like ever.
I'm not gonna sugar coat it, that was a terrible post

This has aged well.

My goodness, does briancuse have some terrible posts when things aren't going well. yikes.

Did you see his post after the first drive in the game thread today? Yikes.

I think u missed the boat my man. Kinda think u need to rethink stuff. Wrong wrong wrong but I also have been wrong so hope u have a enlightenment and learn to be positive. Good day. Oh Su is 7-2 now whoops.

That’s a good hot take and agreed
I don’t even know what I’ve said today

Don’t feel bad — you’ve made a lot of sense... well at least for the most part. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.