Class of 2015 - Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS

Thanks for the updates, man. M u r r a y is not to be trifled with.
Meanwhile, Argentina?
Didn't we just slap these suckers silly?
I hoped they learned something from last time.
Maybe that we're too big.
:)
No problem. Gotta pitch in once in a blue and try to be as good as you:). Argentina was basically able to slow the game down into a low scoring slugfest and catch Canada on an off shooting night with the exception of Murrray. They do have a couple of physical bigs who I'm sure won't be afraid of Stone and the gang but overall they don't have the talent to win or even stay competitive for the whole game. Canada basically played 4 guards and 1 forward inside, while as you have seen we can send out big after big after big.

Little more evaluation on Murrray. Good size and frame for a guard already. Good ball handler with a nice release and range on his jumper. Currently more of a scorer than a distributor, but I'm sure he'll develop that part of his games as he gets older and plays against better competition. Will be interesting to see where he goes to school in the states.

No problem. Gotta pitch in once in a blue and try to be as good as you:). Argentina was basically able to slow the game down into a low scoring slugfest and catch Canada on an off shooting night with the exception of Murrray. They do have a couple of physical bigs who I'm sure won't be afraid of Stone and the gang but overall they don't have the talent to win or even stay competitive for the whole game. Canada basically played 4 guards and 1 forward inside, while as you have seen we can send out big after big after big.

Little more evaluation on Murrray. Good size and frame for a guard already. Good ball handler with a nice release and range on his jumper. Currently more of a scorer than a distributor, but I'm sure he'll develop that part of his games as he gets older and plays against better competition. Will be interesting to see where he goes to school in the states.
Ha, just watched a clip of him on the Jamal thread. Another born winner.
Bro, you're every bit of me, and then some.
:)

Today was an awesome day on the recruiting forum - one of the top days since I joined. A ton of information and videos. Looking forward to the rest of the summer.

Tee and Flacusian I know you guys will love that video of Rabb vs Stone at the LeBron Camp last year. Rabb is #70 and Stone is #56. People who were there thought Rabb won the battle but once the footage dropped I thought it was a lot closer. I think since Rabb had the more impressive buckets and was able to block Stone's shots a few times is why I think people felt that way.

It's only going to get better my friend. It's going to get "real" in July:)

Hebp5.jpg

Bryant stats for the whole event. 5 games-10ppg, 7.2rpg, 3.6bpg, 68% FT 22-32 overall. What's impressive like Tee mentioned is that he mostly played between 15-20 minutes per game. Imagine if he had played around 30 or more then his numbers would've made us like:eek:

Bryant stats for the whole event. 10ppg, 7.2rpg, 3.6bpg, 68% FT 22-32 overall. What's impressive like Tee mentioned is that he mostly played between 15-20 minutes per game. Imagine if he had played around 30 or more then his numbers would've made us like:eek:
A freaking monster this kid is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom