• Thread starter Deleted member 8116
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8116

Should we stop caring so much about the program? I feel like a dang loser

any 2 of the above, but never, ever, combine #2 and #3 . That would be weird

1634478657159.png

Should we stop caring so much about the program? I feel like a dang loser
If you consider not caring about a team based only on it's record, then you are already a loser.

I’d feel too weird about wearing my script hoodie. And I love my script hoodie.

I would say if you feel like you are a loser, or a winner, because of sports team, there are some deep issues going on. See a professional. :cool:

I already see a psychiatrist for other issues, mainly anti social-personality disorder.

Basically I have no emotions, which actually comes in useful when trying to be a fan of the cuse, so you see I don’t legit feel like a loser I was joking. I am just trying to be “normal” haha!

I already see a psychiatrist for other issues, mainly anti social-personality disorder.

Basically I have no emotions, which actually comes in useful when trying to be a fan of the cuse, so you see I don’t legit feel like a loser I was joking. I am just trying to be “normal” haha!
Hence my smiley face on my post (psst. We all know about your doctor anyway.). :cool:

If you consider not caring about a team based only on it's record, then you are already a loser.

Hey now! That’s a bit rude! I don’t much appreciate your rudeness none neither.

I was pretty much joking, but I am surely not going to get my undies in a bunch criticizing the coaches anymore. You can find me in section 113 all year for the devils game and the game with the orange ball. For foosball, I’ll even be there if they are 3-8 on November 27.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom