Throwback Uni Trend | Syracusefan.com

Throwback Uni Trend

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I was watching the Michigan State vs. Michigan game last night... and I thought the Sparty uniforms with the cursive script were popping. Kansas has done the same thing this season as well. As an SU fan, it is impossible to see those uniforms and not think of the Syracuse throwback cursive as well. the Orange cursive owns what Kansas and Michigan State could ever produce in the uniform game. I had that fire lit to see the Orange throwbacks... any possibility of that happening this season or in the near future? How bad would you like to see a cursive alternate for the Orange?!
2wqd26c.jpg

My wife was saying the same thing while we watched the MU / MSU game. We are both down with bringing back the old cursive unis for a spell.

I'm down with bringing back the throwbacks, but at the same time I am ambivalent enough to have them literally thrown back to where they rested if they ever tried to escape into public again. In other words, I have found something that I can be happy with any outcome.

We wore throwbacks in 2004 against Notre Dame on Big Monday. We lost wearing the late 80's cursive Syracuse jerseys my guess is because JB is superstitious with the lack of blue jerseys we have wore that when we lost that game in the throwbacks in 2004 he decided not to bust them out again.

The problem is SU's old uniforms were made by Champion, which is owned by adidas.

My dream is that both the basketball and football teams each wear modern versions of their respective late 80s/early 90s SU teams.

We wore throwbacks in 2004 against Notre Dame on Big Monday. We lost wearing the late 80's cursive Syracuse jerseys my guess is because JB is superstitious with the lack of blue jerseys we have wore that when we lost that game in the throwbacks in 2004 he decided not to bust them out again.

The first Notre Dame game after Edelin left the team. Chris Thomas finally had a good game against us.

Our uniforms looked great. Too bad we lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom