Tix for UConn game | Syracusefan.com

Tix for UConn game

Wondering about this as well. Flights from Charlotte to NYC that weekend are a steal at the moment.

I have been talking to the MSG box office weekly on them. I have a group of 75 syracuse fans to get tickets for and they are still dragging there feet....gotta love the MSG box office.

I have been talking to the MSG box office weekly on them. I have a group of 75 syracuse fans to get tickets for and they are still dragging there feet...gotta love the MSG box office.
Frustrating...games at the garden after this one are already on sale

I have been talking to the MSG box office weekly on them. I have a group of 75 syracuse fans to get tickets for and they are still dragging there feet...gotta love the MSG box office.

Any update, poc?

IMG_2515.JPG
Sorry just getting back from Vermont and finally sober...I will be calling them first thing tomorrow morning.

View attachment 79996 Sorry just getting back from Vermont and finally sober...I will be calling them first thing tomorrow morning.

Ooooh. Is the Heady Topper as good as people say? I've gotta get up to VT one of these days.

UConn has already sold out its first allotment of tickets, FWIW.

UConn has already sold out its first allotment of tickets, FWIW.
they should have, if things go south in maui, we could literally be the only ranked team they play all season. take a second to digest that. if they don't beat ok. state, we might be the only ranked team they play all season. this is their superbowl. it is our warmup.

edit: just to clarify, I don't think they are all that good, and I think we will be a 4-5 point neutral court favorite. maybe they will have a few more fans there, and the best part will be them saying how they "took over" MSG. good luck lads.

Ooooh. Is the Heady Topper as good as people say? I've gotta get up to VT one of these days.

Heady is the old reliable and very good but I think there are numerous better options in my opinion. Vermont in general was an amazing beer tour for me.

The way msg handled the group tickets this year will be the reason why I never deal with them again. This will be my last group thing with them.

The way msg handled the group tickets this year will be the reason why I never deal with them again. This will be my last group thing with them.

There's actually a presale on TM today thru 11/3 - code is MSGHOOPS

Purchased my tickets the other day. I'm either lower bowl behind the basket or the 200s at mid court. LGO!

Finally got word tickets are available to our group. Sorry about the delay and needless to say this will be the last time I work with the msg box office. I was again promised lower level tickets and they couldn't come through even though I promised a group of 100 which we had if they gave me access to lower levels when they went on sale when the university allotments went out. We have 100 tickets available and they will be in section 221 In the lower rows 1-4 and price is $45 each which is the discount rate plus limited fees since we are getting so many. It will be first come first served and paid as far as the lower rows go. My PayPal is cusenc03@yahoo.com. Please make sure all fees for PayPal are covered on your end. I believe I should be able to email you the actual PDF tickets this year versus needed to mail you them via usps.

Please get back to me asap (Wednesday night by the latest) to secure tickets. Due to the delay I am unsure if any of you guys went out on you own which I don't blame you.

Poc

got mine in the Chase cardholders presale today.

Finally got word tickets are available to our group. Sorry about the delay and needless to say this will be the last time I work with the msg box office. I was again promised lower level tickets and they couldn't come through even though I promised a group of 100 which we had if they gave me access to lower levels when they went on sale when the university allotments went out. We have 100 tickets available and they will be in section 221 In the lower rows 1-4 and price is $45 each which is the discount rate plus limited fees since we are getting so many. It will be first come first served and paid as far as the lower rows go. My PayPal is cusenc03@yahoo.com. Please make sure all fees for PayPal are covered on your end. I believe I should be able to email you the actual PDF tickets this year versus needed to mail you them via usps.

Please get back to me asap (Wednesday night by the latest) to secure tickets. Due to the delay I am unsure if any of you guys went out on you own which I don't blame you.

Poc

I got mine!!!! Cant wait for this game!! You just know the atmosphere is going to be electric. Think the crowd will be split 50/50 or what?

It would be cool if they split the garden up like they do the OU/Texas game

afa-invite-final-310x479.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom