Class of 2014 - Trey lyles | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Trey lyles

Jazz P

Walk On
Opens recruitment from indiana. Indiana still favorite but some indiana reporter says several schools pushing hard on him including Syracuse and kentucky

Remember that time a kid decommitted from a school and recommitted to the same school later? Yeah, I can't remember that happening either.

Remember that time a kid decommitted from a school and recommitted to the same school later? Yeah, I can't remember that happening either.
Kabongno and Ricardo ledo just to mention a couple recently

Myck wanted to come here didn't he? We said "we got MCW, Adios"

It probably happened more recently than I can remember, but when was the last time we flipped a kid?

It probably happened more recently than I can remember, but when was the last time we flipped a kid?
Well, if you ask douchebag gtowners. It happens everytime we pick up a commit from the DC area. Someone should burn that institution to the ground.

He would be a huge get. Are he and Ennis good friends?

He would be a huge get. Are he and Ennis good friends?

Was wondering the same thing. Didn't they play together for some Canada national team events?

I think it's been awhile. The closest I can think of is Rakeem, who was thought to be a big Georgetown lean until his lead recruiter left for Rutgers. He committed to SU three months later.

I think it's been awhile. The closest I can think of is Rakeem, who was thought to be a big Georgetown lean until his lead recruiter left for Rutgers. He committed to SU three months later.

Dashonte Riley? Wasn't he verbaled to GTown then flipped?

Dashonte Riley? Wasn't he verbaled to GTown then flipped?
If true, I don't think that should count though. It should only count when both schools are division 1.

I think that the last flip that we had was Devendorf from michigan state.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

So Riley and Devo. Just seems odd we're linked to this kid especially since Jimmy and Hop have been in London. But this could've been in the works for a while and maybe GMac and Red have been on him.

Francis or anyone else, is there legit interest?

So Riley and Devo. Just seems odd we're linked to this kid especially since Jimmy and Hop have been in London. But this could've been in the works for a while and maybe GMac and Red have been on him.

Francis or anyone else, is there legit interest?
Don't know much besides the fact he and Ennis teamed up for Canada in the u18 comp.

I think that the last flip that we had was Devendorf from michigan state.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rocco is right, the last one was Riley, but Devendorf flipped too (from MSU).

from florida was the flip

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly he was originally a Michigan State commit, decommited and then looked at SU, Fla, and mich st, he then committed to us.

You are just jealous because he gets all the ladies.

imagepng_2_2.png

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly he was originally a Michigan State commit, decommited and then looked at SU, Fla, and mich st, he then committed to us.

You are correct.

Riley flipped, and wasn't Rak considered a heavy Georgetown lean until we sniped him at the end?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom