Class of 2014 - Trey lyles | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Trey lyles

Riley flipped, and wasn't Rak considered a heavy Georgetown lean until we sniped him at the end?

Yeah, the Georgetown assistant who did the grunt work on Rak left for Rutgers after the 2010 season, so he lost interest.

Evan Daniels said UNC is his dream school and SU was not included on the list of schools that have contacted him since his decommittment.

Evan Daniels said UNC is his dream school and SU was not included on the list of schools that have contacted him since his decommittment.
Does that speak to our chance to land him or someone else?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Daniels is a fool.

Does that speak to our chance to land him or someone else?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
We don't seem to be involved in this one at all yet. UNC, Duke, Florida, OSU, G-Town, UCLA etc were some of the schools listed to have been in contact. The staff has focused on McCullough, so maybe they don't have any interest in Lyles until that situation plays itself out.

Just playing on Francis' comment at the top of the page. I know nada.
So that there isn't any confusion. My reply to Goodman's tweet was for him putting SU on blast for sniffing around a committed kid when it turns out they weren't even recruiting him. I don't know much about his recruitment, so I wasn't trying to imply that Goodman was a fool because SU is actually Lyles. Interestingly enough Kentucky, who Goodman said was sniffing around as well wasn't on the contact list as well. Even though I actually would believe Calipari would do something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom