Class of 2014 - Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida

Jaston George will not be a factor. The staff fully intends on taking both of these kids if they're willing to commit. Cordy is pretty much a done deal and I think Washinton follows him here IMO.

jaston george is my favorite player. too bad he will never see the field. great name though.

Jaston George will not be a factor. The staff fully intends on taking both of these kids if they're willing to commit. Cordy is pretty much a done deal and I think Washinton follows him here IMO.
If he wasn't 5' nothing he would have been a good cover corner. Tough luck for him.

Never a bad thing when you could potentially have four 1st Team All State Fla kids in your recruiting class. 3 of the 4 aren't even 3 stars so that should tell you everything you need to know

That's pretty crazy really, would be cool if it happens.

Trumaine W. ‏@NoFlyzoneTru 3h
Decision going to be hard for feb 5th
Easy decision

bobby-petrino-p1.jpg

or

fucuse_medium.gif

I don't know.. he and Antwan were in Dulles 3 hours ago so I would hope so.

if he was still stuck in a dump airport like Dulles he wouldn't feel blessed, so hopefully he(they) are in Cuse!

Never a bad thing when you could potentially have four 1st Team All State Fla kids in your recruiting class. 3 of the 4 aren't even 3 stars so that should tell you everything you need to know
What is your source for the part about landing 4 1st team All-State players? Did you mean all-county or all-region? Please clarify.

Could be but he tweeted he was blessed when he took his UofL visit.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/07/3856183/south-florida-players-dominate.html

that was under the assumption Washington commits. I count 3 in there. Thought Cordy was 1st team all state as well, guess not. i'll still take 3
ano, thanks for that. there is another site called florida hs football that just put out their all-state teams, by school size, today too. Dowels was defensive player of the year in 5A on that particular site. interesting site for florida HS football.
Go Cuse!

cordy was honorable, but 1st team broward or dade i think. Dowels was 1st Team all-state

Looks like UofL had a four star Safety decommit last night.

Mike Rutherford ‏@CardChronicle 1h
Nilijah Ballew Decommits From Louisville