Tuesday's Departure Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday's Departure Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you not been paying attention? Numerous people presented you with the evidence. He didn’t improve this year.

Regardless, it’s your absurd claim. It’s on you to prove it.
The statistical "evidence" in this thread that was basically the same as last year was against a much tougher SOS this season so one could argue he did improve to have the same output against more difficult competition.

Whether he stays or goes won't keep me up at night but I can't believe a loud portion of the fan base is so convinced we are better without all-conference players. We haven't had many since joining the ACC.

I think it boils down to that people don't like his attitude which is understandable. The beating of the drum that our program can easily replace him for the better is what is difficult to understand.

The statistical "evidence" in this thread that was basically the same as last year was against a much tougher SOS this season so one could argue he did improve to have the same output against more difficult competition.

Whether he stays or goes won't keep me up at night but I can't believe a loud portion of the fan base is so convinced we are better without all-conference players. We haven't had many since joining the ACC.

I think it boils down to that people don't like his attitude which is understandable. The beating of the drum that our program can easily replace him for the better is what is difficult to understand.

I think the hope is we replace him with a player that runs the point as a true PG and that means that the successful player doesn't match JM's pure scoring stats or FT attempts, but is a PG that makes the players around him better... the rock is shared, the ball movement is fast, and the offense simply less one-trick ISO pony and more balanced, effective, and fun to watch.

We also need a solid, productive center to balance that plan.

He retired a HOF coach, he’s aged Red 5 years, locker room cancer, barks at refs constantly, and this is just the not playing style stuff. I’ll pack his bags for him.
Damn, two3, let us know how you really feel. ;) I like Judah but I’m fine with moving on from him if we can get a good PG in the portal who can shoot the ball.

Would you call that incredible improvement? In every facet?

Yup. I just had my 35th year anniversary working for company today.

I don’t know how people bounce from job to job their entire career. I changed employer once and it was tough.
My first job I worked making Champion Spark Plugs for 21 years until my daughter got sick and I had to take the time to help her. Once she was better I went back to work I worked for that company for 10 years until they were sold(was supposed to close but ended up getting bought out). Will work for this company until I retire. Everything just kind of worked its way out along the way, went from $9.96 an hour in 1992 as an inspector to being a QA manager for a major food company. Hard work, and being in the right place at the right time. But those times wouldn't have existed if I had moved jobs consistently.

You're still on this? I'm on Wednesday and you’re stuck on Tuesday. Get with the times.
It’s Thursday and I’m still right ;)

Ok, I’ll drop it now while I’m ahead

Why are we still posting in the Tuesday thread?!,?,

close this shyte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics