TVD is in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TVD is in the portal

I don’t believe anyone on this team is going in the first few rounds, let alone getting drafted. Playing in that bowl game and making an impact for your team speaks volumes. I understand why you sit out if you are projected to get drafted, but otherwise I don’t get it. No disrespect but Barron will get an UDFA contract if he is lucky. Wax may get drafted but not likely. Just my opinion.

I think where Baron goes will make a difference NFL wise, An attacking type D with aggressive safeties would be a good fit.

And to be honest, I'd rather have Barron than TVD if it was between the two.

I don’t believe anyone on this team is going in the first few rounds, let alone getting drafted. Playing in that bowl game and making an impact for your team speaks volumes. I understand why you sit out if you are projected to get drafted, but otherwise I don’t get it. No disrespect but Barron will get an UDFA contract if he is lucky. Wax may get drafted but not likely. Just my opinion.
The fact is it’s their choice. Seriously, no one cares who wins the Fenway bowl…

Who cares about playing in a 6-6 bowl if you’re them. You have to look out for yourself first before putting it on the line for a meaningless game. The only seniors who will play will do it for potential tape. That’s it.
If a bowl game is meaningless then every game is meaningless. Why play the season then?

If a bowl game is meaningless then every game is meaningless. Why play the season then?
That is dumb logic. I said a random 6-6 bowl game is meaningless. NY6/playoffs aren’t.

I met Justin on the senior walk with my wife and 5 yr old grandson , what a nice guy he ended up giving his game glove to my grandson. He will remember that the rest of his life.

Awesome kid.

Loved at the senior walk when kids asked him to sign stuff he would act like it was the biggest deal that HE got to sign THEIR stuff

He would say stuff like “wow?! You’re going to let me sign this for you?!”

Just overall a really really great kid

One you like to root for

Have to give Dino credit, most kids he brought in were high class kids

Awesome kid.

Loved at the senior walk when kids asked him to sign stuff he would act like it was the biggest deal that HE got to sign THEIR stuff

He would say stuff like “wow?! You’re going to let me sign this for you?!”

Just overall a really really great kid

One you like to root for

Have to give Dino credit, most kids he brought in were high class kids

My favorite player on defense bar none. He's a warrior and we'll miss him.

Would love to keep Barron, he’s an animal. Need that wild grit in a good team

He’ll be on an NFL roster as a special teams player.

We have a better shot at landing Dick Van Dyke
I'll take it...if he brings a young Mary Tyler Moore with him!
Mrs. Rob Petrie had that high pitched whine and looked great in tight slim pants.
Made a man outta me! ;)

I love the bowl games, extends our season by 5 or 6 weeks, gives me a college football game that I care about ( I’m more invested in Syracuse 6-6 vs nowhere State 6-6 then the 3 playoff games) during the holiday season and I often travel to the game. But that’s me. As far as Van Dyke is concerned I’m in agreement with Phat , every time I watched him he was pretty bad. I know his overall numbers are good , I wonder what his numbers are against top 25 teams .

You’re an idiot
Hows a bowl game meaningless in any of our kids situations? Nobody’s a surefire draftpick.

Last chance showcase for NFL hopefuls.

Last chance showcase for future portal entries.

Last chance showcase to prove to Fran he should keep you.

It’s a bowl game of course it has meaning

I met Justin on the senior walk with my wife and 5 yr old grandson , what a nice guy he ended up giving his game glove to my grandson. He will remember that the rest of his life.
I think you guys were right near us. Your grandson tried to not take the glove right? It was adorable. Justin was SO nice.

True story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom