Tweet from BJ... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tweet from BJ...

Just to get it out of the way: McCullough will never play the 3 at Syracuse. Pure 4 all the way, occasional 5 in a pinch.

Actually I was thinking that he looks like he put some of that weight back on. He's nowhere as skinny as that picture from a couple months ago.

I thought the same thing.

Actually I was thinking that he looks like he put some of that weight back on. He's nowhere as skinny as that picture from a couple months ago.
I lost track of the "Was it really him?" discussion, but if that discussion was going on now, that pic couldn't have been him.

I lost track of the "Was it really him?" discussion, but if that discussion was going on now, that pic couldn't have been him.

Maybe it was some photoshop magic.

BtLUzZMIQAAH4NT.jpg

BJ Johnson‏@Bean__2
1f608.png
1f34a.png

It's too bad Obokoh only has three years of eligibility. He really looks like he can play! I can't wait to see him on the court. It will be really interesting to see if he's as aggressive as Keita but beefy enough not to get knocked around as much!

It's too bad Obokoh only has three years of eligibility. He really looks like he can play! I can't wait to see him on the court. It will be really interesting to see if he's as aggressive as Keita but beefy enough not to get knocked around as much!
I remember JB saying something to the effect that Chino might be able to get that year back on appeal - wonder if the appeal is still going on?

I remember JB saying something to the effect that Chino might be able to get that year back on appeal - wonder if the appeal is still going on?

That would be really good news! NCAA is really irritating. For all the BS they put us through you would think they would at least get the block/charge rules to be understandable and unambiguous.

Damn, McCullough looks the part.

Kaleb replaces Ennis. Obokoh replaces Keita. Rak is Rak. G is G. Cooney is Cooney. So in my mind the real question for the 2014-15 season will be who makes up for CJ and Grant's contributions. My thinking is can Chris Mac, Roberson, and BJ combine to replace CJ and Grant's contributions. G could play some time at the 3 spot but I think we are going to see another year of Cooney and G bringing up the ball when Kaleb is getting a breather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom