Tyus Battle returning | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

Here's what I want to know.

The video clip that Battle posted about 40 min ago...was it vide that was just shot late this afternoon LA time? Or from yesterday.

Maybe it doesnt matter.

Anybody else refreshing the board every 2 seconds@?
50A422CB-AB84-45B7-B23C-48149A391C4B.gif

He made a post on Instagram saying he was returning.

after the media tweets which I'm sure his teammates saw. some commented before his Instagram post.

after the media tweets which I'm sure his teammates saw. some commented before his Instagram post.

That’s my point. His teammates were under the impression that he was coming back based on an Instagram post by Tyus himself.

That’s my point. His teammates were under the impression that he was coming back based on an Instagram post by Tyus himself.

that's not what I said but it doesn't matter. if he has changed his mind, I bet not one teammate will be upset with him. they'll all wish him good luck.

that's not what I said but it doesn't matter. if he has changed his mind, I bet not one teammate will be upset with him. they'll all wish him good luck.

I’m sure they won’t be upset, but surely disappointed, especially with National Championship thoughts going through there head.

I’m sure Marek is cool with whatever as he cuddles up with that hot blonde.

I’m sure they won’t be upset, but surely disappointed, especially with National Championship thoughts going through there head.

I’m sure Marek is cool with whatever as he cuddles up with that hot blonde.

Agreed. Disappointed but not angry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom