Tyus Battle returning | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

Maybe bazley declared for g league to dupe tyus into come back and now baz will decide to come to cuse!! One can hope. Would be nice not finishing 9-9 for once.

Yeah, if he goes Why would they be mad? Dude got an 11th hour call from a team that wants to draft and pay him. They are all chasing the same. Hell, other kids leave to go to a different school for free and they still stay friends with them.

is that just a guess? or is that what happened?

Yeah, if he goes Why would they be mad? Dude got an 11th hour call from a team that wants to draft and pay him. They are all chasing the same. Hell, other kids leave to go to a different school for free and they still stay friends with them.
To have an 11 minute NBA career.

11th hour call saying what we might take you in the 2nd round.

Fyi all of the websites still have their battle returning story still running.

1527730954085.jpeg

no, instead you and a few others are always negative about everything and are trying to project that negativity on how his teammates would feel. i'm not sure why some of you even root for SU.
Well if he tells everyone he's coming back and then change his mind and hour later ya people are going to be upset and negative.

Until helicopter says something I won’t believe anything. Even Tyus said he’d be back and it’s not true, as of yet.

Until helicopter says something I won’t believe anything. Even Tyus said he’d be back and it’s not true, as of yet.

I’d argue that since he said it publically, it’s more true than it isn’t. As of now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom