Tyus Battle returning | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

More of a technicality question at this point but not inconceivable: hypothetically suppose tyus submitted the paperwork to withdraw and it was received. Then say he wanted to change his mind , could he ask for them to take back the withdrawal and be in the draft , or would they say too late , you withdrew?
Its possible but you put months of work into something come up with a decision at the deadline and change your mind an hour later that just doesn't make sense.

So invoking a little Occam’s Razor here. Tyus goes through the process, completes workouts and gets no guarantees or promises. Decides to return, posts on social media and tells the staff. Family advisor sees this, calls Gary and explains things are fluid, we’ve waited this long, might as well wait the last few hours. Tyus deletes posts and is poised to send notification to the NBA that he is withdrawing right at the deadline. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Good night, all!

anyone see Jonathan Givomy post Tyus working out 3 v 3 in LA with Drew Hanlen? Impossible to keep up in this thread. Does not bode well at all.

Random thought.
IF its actually happening now (unclear)
He was invited to the event. He RSVPd to this event. But only draft eligible players can attend. So he elected to hold off on the formal announcement?

This is from 2 minutes ago...

LOL just like everything else today, this has my hopes up for 90% of it right up to the last paragraph where he says Tyus will be starting alongside Bazley next year. Of course, he very well might be starting next to Bazley... in a Mad Ants uniform.

OK so the Bazley stuff was edited out. But still that’s an awful big miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom