U-C-O-N-N! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

U-C-O-N-N!

2 things..

first the manager deserves a medal for not knocking this kid out.. after the kid initiates the contact

second the co worker who put the kid in a full nelson and took him down deserves a promotion and a raise for saying "you dont touch my boss!!"
I wonder if the guy that took him down is the one that makes the mac and cheese.

If I was that food service mgr, I'd be pretty pissed that the school subjected him to that kind of abuse for so long. What took security that long? Or did they have to call local police dept?

Probably had to verify it wasn't a member of the basketball team with a bag full of stolen lap tops prior to taking action.

I was about to stop watching, but then Dwight Schrute swooped in, with some sweet martial arts moves...

This kid seems like he's got the same kind of alcohol-related pathology as Mel Gibson. I'm surprised he didn't call one of the ladies "sugar t!ts." But, even if this is a 'sickness,' moreso than just an entitled douchebag unable to handle his sauce, i wished he had been taken down with even less respect/dignity. That food manager didn't deserve to have his humanity taken away like that. No human does. I have so much respect for him, for recognizing there still would have been some kind of consequence had he taken a poke at him.

Are you implying that he has improper relations with sheep? If so, I agree. If not, I still agree.
Well, at least it was a female sheep. ;)

Last edited:
A 20 year old maybe upper middle class kid assaulting a guard in a rehab facility after starting trouble in a school cafeteria when he was 19? Wow. I know "things" seem to be getting worse and I am getting older but maybe my attitudes are finally catching up with my years. I guess I should not be surprised by anything after Columbine, etc.

A 20 year old maybe upper middle class kid assaulting a guard in a rehab facility after starting trouble in a school cafeteria when he was 19? Wow. I know "things" seem to be getting worse and I am getting older but maybe my attitudes are finally catching up with my years. I guess I should not be surprised by anything after Columbine, etc.

Columbine? Jeez, that's a heck of a connection to make.

While he 100% deserves to be laughed at and ridiculed for the mac and cheese video; he clearly has some serious substance abuse issues. Hopefully he'll open himself to getting the help he needs before he's farther gone than he already is.

While he 100% deserves to be laughed at and ridiculed for the mac and cheese video; he clearly has some serious substance abuse issues. Hopefully he'll open himself to getting the help he needs before he's farther gone than he already is.
Or, someone can just get the kid some mac and cheese!

People seem to have less patience when events don't "go their way". As a society we are losing civility and it shows up on college campuses like the kid at UConn and among the general population too. Could be the influence of drugs (licit and illicit), videogame play, macho movies, whatever - difficult to be surprised by anything anymore - keep a "low profile" and do the best you can.

People seem to have less patience when events don't "go their way". As a society we are losing civility and it shows up on college campuses like the kid at UConn and among the general population too. Could be the influence of drugs (licit and illicit), videogame play, macho movies, whatever - difficult to be surprised by anything anymore - keep a "low profile" and do the best you can.
Yes and no. People went batsheet in the olden days too. We just weren't aware of things as much then; no 24/7 cable and no internet.

If this happened when I was in college 1999-2003 this gets nearly no play because not everyone had a blog, YouTube didn't exist, and iphones didn't either.

It's because of the "everyone gets a trophy, nobody loses" parents.
Kids are not equipped to handle life when things don't go their way

It's because of the "everyone gets a trophy, nobody loses" parents.
Kids are not equipped to handle life when things don't go their way

Maybe so, but I think this also can be a dangerous over-generalization. I mean...what ever happened to just being an a$@/3??