UConn Coming (2 and 2) | Syracusefan.com

UConn Coming (2 and 2)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse and Connecticut have agreed to play four times between 2022 and 2027, the schools announced today in a joint release. The Orange will host Connecticut in the Carrier Dome on Sept. 6, 2025 and Oct. 3, 2026. Syracuse will travel to East Hartford to face the Huskies on Sept. 10, 2022 and Nov. 6, 2027.

Syracuse and Connecticut have agreed to play four times between 2022 and 2027, the schools announced today in a joint release. The Orange will host Connecticut in the Carrier Dome on Sept. 6, 2025 and Oct. 3, 2026. Syracuse will travel to East Hartford to face the Huskies on Sept. 10, 2022 and Nov. 6, 2027.
Nice to see us finally scheduling out pretty far in advance, but I still think this should be a 2 for 1.

Feels like a fancier 1v1. I guess they fill our “G5” team so we can focus on other games

Play a Coastal team in the nonconference.

We are going to play UConn atleast 2 more times than any non-Pitt Coastal team this decade.

That is a joke.

No, going to two bowl games in the past 7 years is a joke. We need to win f**king games, these are slam dunk wins, if we don’t write them a check, 30 other schools will, they are a patsy and deserve 4 beat downs

Duke, Miami, Virginia Tech all have 2022 openings.

Such a bad job by Wildhack giving them 4 games.

Play a Coastal team in the nonconference.

We are going to play UConn atleast 2 more times than any non-Pitt Coastal team this decade.

That is a joke.

In 2022, we already play Notre Dame, and Purdue, and Ohio, and you want to play an ACC Coastal team as a non-con.

Are you friggin nuts?

EDIT: Ohio is 2021.

Last edited:
In 2022, we already play Notre Dame, Purdue, and Ohio, and you want to play an ACC Coastal team as a non-con.

Are you friggin nuts?
Purdue at home we should win.
Ohio we should win.
Notre Dame is a loss.

I would rather play Miami more times in the 2020s than UConn.
With our luck it would be the year Miami is really good again but right now they aren’t.

Playing conference rivals more than UConn in a decade makes more sense.
If we gave them a 2 game series it wouldn’t be as bad as 4.
It’s dumb.

I'd rather pay extra money for better coaches than give Yukon $700K to bus over for an extra game.
We could play another team home/home and make more than 700k with the home game we are losing to play at UConn.
4 games with UConn is a joke. Wildhack Teflon status no more.
Fans will see the UConn Huskies more 2 times than any non-Pitt Coastal team from 2018 to 2026.
Terrible job by Wildhack.
Wake Forest-North Carolina played a nonconference game last year.

Purdue at home we should win.
Ohio we should win.
Notre Dame is a loss.

I would rather play Miami more times in the 2020s than UConn.
With our luck it would be the year Miami is really good again but right now they aren’t.

Playing conference rivals more than UConn in a decade makes more sense.
If we gave them a 2 game series it wouldn’t be as bad as 4.
It’s dumb.

Purdue could be a "we should win" like Maryland was.