UCONN fans are realizing... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UCONN fans are realizing...

UCONN is going to want to pull the trigger on Paul sooner rather than later, if they are going to fire him. You don't want to be UCONN hunting for a coach when Nebraska, USC and Texas are all looking for coaches. You may not be fishing in the same coaching pool, but the ripple effect of those jobs being open could mess with UCONN's search.
may be wishful thinking and someone just trolling them, but their board has a rumor that P will be let go after Michigan crushes them this weekend

my guess is they would try to bring back the Towson coach that just beat them or the Fordham coach that just beat Temple using the dual threat QB that P had buried on their depth chart - both of whom were on Edsall's staff and were let go when P was hired

may be wishful thinking and someone just trolling them, but their board has a rumor that P will be let go after Michigan crushes them this weekend

my guess is they would try to bring back the Towson coach that just beat them or the Fordham coach that just beat Temple using the dual threat QB that P had buried on their depth chart - both of whom were on Edsall's staff and were let go when P was hired

I don't see how you hire anyone in mid-season. You have to promote from within and give them the "interim" label until you can conduct a proper search.

I don't see how you hire anyone in mid-season. You have to promote from within and give them the "interim" label until you can conduct a proper search.
agree with that - poorly structured in my post - but I think that's who they would target at the end of the season