UNC Gameday... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second consecutive week we look totally unprepared and overwhelmed on National TV. What's happened to that young, hard-hitting Syracuse team of the first four games? Is it the coaching staff ... or the players? Has Beck relinquished the offensive play calling? I tend to think it's head coaching leadership and overall preparation. Everything seems out of sync. Nothing is likely to change next week against a Top 5 team in FSU. Even the complaining will be the same. How much longer do we stand for this as fans and donors? Hopefully, not long.
Let me break it down for you:

SU was clearly better than their first four opponents. Not so much the last two and next week. The last 5 should all be wins. Get it??

1-10 season was under white. Also got blown out by FSU and gave up 41 to ND. He had good games, and had bad games just like Brian ward.

Missing how many starters last year?

Nobody cares about the Covid year.

To be fair you can’t expect to have recruiting classes in the 50’s and 60’s and compete against the upper echelon of the ACC.
Our coaching staff develops their plays, but they are just not good enough.

Missing how many starters last year?

Nobody cares about the Covid year
I’m just saying, the blow outs happened. If we’re in the market of excuses then this argument is just going to go in circles. Sorry I expected Syracuse's defense to not give ND their season high in points at home.

I can’t wait for orange madness this coming Friday!

I’d be fine with a late hit. Still throwing for the end zone. Can’t stand Mack Brown. I’ve never liked him. He’s an anti Yankee football guy.

Both offense and defense still playing aggressively for UNC. We folded up shop on both sides half way through the 3rd Q.
I would argue first quarter

Burn it all down, start fresh.
Love the H0T Takes with no solution. Let the season play out. 8,9 wins….burn it down? This stretch sucks but it’s against the three best teams in the acc back to back to back. Let’s see what the final results say before we make any changes.

I’d be fine with a late hit. Still throwing for the end zone. Can’t stand Mack Brown. I’ve never liked him. He’s an anti Yankee football guy.
So try and hurt someone because they’re getting reps for their second unit?

Love the H0T Takes with no solution. Let the season play out. 8,9 wins….burn it down? This stretch sucks but it’s against the three best teams in the acc back to back to back. Let’s see what the final results say before we make any changes.
Yes burn it down with this staff. They compete against inferior opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors