UNC is going to be a pain | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC is going to be a pain

Yet they lost to UNC and UVA at full strength. Teams we beat and Vegas will have us favored. Shooting matters.
They didn't lose to themselves:) I agree we might be favored. We might win. They have twice our talent.

They didn't lose to themselves:) I agree we might be favored. We might win. They have twice our talent.

BC. Inside yes. They have nobody like Hughes or anyone that can hit shots like Buddy.

Watch their games. They are a PG away from being very good.
Disagree completely with this. they have some talented players but they have no 3pt shooting.

Brooks and Bacot will be a handful for our bigs, but this is as down as we will ever see the Tar Heels. We need to beat them.
We need this one big time.

unc and fsu are both controlled chaos of athletic guys running around trying to make plays. what hurts us is that they are also bigger than us.

unc and fsu are both controlled chaos of athletic guys running around trying to make plays. what hurts us is that they are also bigger than us.
My takeaway from last night is FSU is a game we will win if we have an average shooting night

My takeaway from last night is FSU is a game we will win if we have an average shooting night
I agree - having watched ND and now UNC play there I think A) they are due to lose at home and B) they defend hard but don't really deny like Duke did. I think that is one we get. Oddly I feel more confident against FSU than UNC.

North Carolina will always be a pain because they always have talent a lot of length and a lot of Athletes!! Like you said I don’t care what the record is they will be a pain!
Yea how ironic we’re talking about all this and North Carolina pretty much probably should have beaten Duke just the other night so yes just really reaffirms that they are going to be a royal pain in the butt. We play so well at times but it seems like we lack that killer instinct, we just cannot put teams away. But I hope you that they learn this over time ASAP.
I mean damn from what I saw today maybe the team should get advice from the Syracuse woman’s team after what they pulled off today. I was at that game and a great one it was! I wanted to know what it was like to sit in the very front row of courtside, it was awesome LOL

Last edited:
don't feel sorry for them. is it wrong to say i'd spit in their guitar case if i saw them on the street strumming for change ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom