UNC, Notre Dame, Mich St, NC State, ECU Online | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC, Notre Dame, Mich St, NC State, ECU Online

No students, no football?

UNC about to hit 1000 cases.

Alabama faculty told not to tell students if someone in their class tests positive. smh
I'd proudly break that directive, flaunt it, and if terminated bring a civil suit that would hopefully result in all of my future posts being made from my new private beach in Mexico.

No students, no football?

UNC about to hit 1000 cases.

Alabama faculty told not to tell students if someone in their class tests positive. smh
1000 new cases for the state of NorthCarolina. Can you link where it say 1000 cases in Chappel Hill. Not saying your wrong I just couldn’t find it.

1000 new cases for the state of NorthCarolina. Can you link where it say 1000 cases in Chappel Hill. Not saying your wrong I just couldn’t find it.
UNC covid dashboard. (this is yesterdays)
Screenshot_20200827-133433_Chrome.jpg

ok that was since March. That’s not good but I thought it was since school started which would have been really bad. But point taken
I was too lazy to do the math... lol. All but 126 from August. Between yesterday, and today, should add that # based on daily average.
Either way, about 5% of the student body- The percentage Cuomo has given for pausing in person classes. (surprisingly large) *edit - or 100 students.

Last edited:
This would have shut down, 'bama, Auburn, UCF, GT, TAMU, Iowa state, Iowa, TCU, Pitt, Tennessee,Missouri , Miami, etc...

(only concerned with shutdowns/online- not politics)

Last edited:
I thought this was an interesting take on how very difficult and complicated the decision is to keep schools open, keep athletics going, etc. It also touches on how, as much as we try to avoid it, national politics definitely play a part.

I thought this was an interesting take on how very difficult and complicated the decision is to keep schools open, keep athletics going, etc. It also touches on how, as much as we try to avoid it, national politics definitely play a part.

No mention of Governor Whitmer in that article. She has been vehemently opposed to the resumption of football in the state of Michigan, either at the high school or college level.

They have to be very close to cancelling the SU-UNC game.
What a shame that SU has to play against a school that has completely botched their handling of the pandemic. If they get some of our players sick, they need to forfeit the rest of their season.

This is so NC State. Shame on you UNC.

What a shame that SU has to play against a school that has completely botched their handling of the pandemic. If they get some of our players sick, they need to forfeit the rest of their season.

And as of last nights dashboard, Syracuse has 2 active cases.

I watched a presser held by Mack Brown y'day and he said they test three times a week (this week M_W_F) and that they haven't had a positive test in over a month. He said the test results from this Friday will be returned by 9 am on Saturday morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom