UNC Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postgame Thoughts

What infuriates me is the complete no-show. Lose on the road to UNC? Understandable. But to get absolutely destroyed is an indictment of our coaching staff.

I want to take the long view and remind myself that 8-4 is still a very reasonable expectation, but this is a pretty bitter pill to swallow…

Anyone optimistic about this 3 game stretch was delusional. (Me.)

Look forward to the season restarting against Virginia Tech. Don't think we had any injuries today.

Wouldn't have been this ugly if the dirty refs didn't make that ridiculous call after the blocked punt to give them a first down when they were a yard short.

Officiating aside, this is the 2nd consecutive game where as a team we look unprepared. Dino noted after Clemson that our best players didn’t play well. The whole team stunk up the joint today. That’s a reflection of the coach; it’s his job to get them prepared. Losing on the road at UNC…okay. Getting completely a$$ whupped…not okay. Seen this story before…beat up on the easy teams and lose to your conference mates…year after year. Change is needed.

This is up there with VT 1999, GT 2013, and Pitt 2022 as one of the hardest games to ever watch.

What infuriates me is the complete no-show. Lose on the road to UNC? Understandable. But to get absolutely destroyed is an indictment of our coaching staff.

I want to take the long view and remind myself that 8-4 is still a very reasonable expectation, but this is a pretty bitter pill to swallow…
Yup. I expected a loss fully, put in a UNC win in the predictions thread. Losing is fine UNC is a good team and they’re at home, but to get completely bullied for 60 minutes in every facet of the game is unacceptable and inexcusable.

Last edited:
eno-cleans-ears.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom