Uncharted | Syracusefan.com

Uncharted

upperdeck

Living Legend
How much you enjoy this may well depend on what you are looking for.. This is a video game adaptation and they did a real solid job of throwing a view bones to the millions of fans of the series.. Several key elements to enjoy.. Again its a video game adaptation so there are some set pieces that again pay tribute to the style of the story from the games. The stunts and such draw directly from the game and were well done..

Acting and lines were solid, special effects well done..

Now if you went expecting Indiana jones then no,, its also not National treasure which some reviewers seem to think is in the same lane? no idea why they would think that.

Its Tomb Raiderish if Tomb had tried to stay a bit more true to the games .

Its not Home run movie but it was fun and sets up for more if they can tap into a market and make some money.. Spidey kid played Drake very well and so did Marky play Sully..

Not an easy thing to adapt a video game with its over the top chars and set pieces into a movie I give them a B+..

I know the movie won’t be anything special, but Uncharted is maybe my favorite video game of all time and I’m very much looking forward to seeing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom