Under the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Under the Dome

CaliCuse

All American
Atop show I can't get a curiosity about. My wife watches it and it looks pretty silly. If I has to guess as to what and who is responsible for this inverted fish bowl being put on this town, I would have to say its alien inspired or a government experiment. Thats all I can think of and since its not about our Dome I don't care.

Atop show I can't get a curiosity about. My wife watches it and it looks pretty silly. If I has to guess as to what and who is responsible for this inverted fish bowl being put on this town, I would have to say its alien inspired or a government experiment. Thats all I can think of and since its not about our Dome I don't care.

Based on a Stephen King book...same name. In the book it is the result of aliens...however the tv version, except for some character names and the dome, really is no where close to the book...so your guess is as good as mine...

holy ... I clicked this totally thinking that Cali found out where Hoffa was burried.
If they would just come to my house I would tell them. It ain't under no Dome, I can assure you. The possibility you ate him as part of a Hoffman dog is far more probable.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom