Unless Pitt loses at Virginia Tech and at Georgia Tech we will be in the 8-9 game in the ACCT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Unless Pitt loses at Virginia Tech and at Georgia Tech we will be in the 8-9 game in the ACCT

Sorry, just to confirm, is the conclusion that we are 100% in the 8/9 game, or like 95% in the 8/9 game?
Unless Pitt loses to both Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech OR Clemson loses at Boston College we will be in the 8-9 game.

I would 95% likely we will be in the 8-9 game against Virginia Tech.

Unless Pitt loses to both Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech OR Clemson loses at Boston College we will be in the 8-9 game.

or ND loses to Miami and NC st...
or Duke loses to Wake and NC

I guess Duke could lose both this week I don't think ND will lose to NC State though.
no I don't think so either - but I'd say better chance of that than of Duke losing at home to Wake... like we said, 95% chance of SU being in the 8/9 game

no I think you're right in that multiple tiebreaker scenario - they go combined records as you laid out above
heres the thing, that means that pitt gets favorable treatment...and Cuse gets unfavorable treatment...just because they beat us 2x.

if we throw the extra game out and call it even...the order then becomes:

Clemson 2-1 (beat pitt)
pitt 2-1
Cuse 1-2 (beat nd)
nd 1-2

but I think our best hope is for Clemson to lose 2...and that means bc has to resemble a hoop team.

see everyone at noon...

Hey BC is due. It's hard to go winless.

I want nothing to do with this obnoxious attention-whore.

Georgia_Tech_Virginia_Tech_Basketball-09d03-4980.jpg
That's as telling - and scary - as many of the Trump photos I have seen.Right down to the harlequin vest/sweater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom