"... unresolved academic issue from the first semester..." | Syracusefan.com

"... unresolved academic issue from the first semester..."

I actually feel alot better, prob be back for West Virginia. I can deal with that

Sounds better than I thought. Katz said "they hope it can be resolved on Tuesday"

That is when the hearing is.

Sent from my DROIDX

that is VERY GOOD news if true.

"I" grades can be resolved by submitting the work you missed. If he actually failed/did not attend a class then he's done at SU.

How do you have the whole winter break to resolve an incomplete grade, and still don't do it? Unbelievable.

Ugh this better not be an AO situation where SU keeps saying "he might be OK" when in reality hes not. And of course we have WVU on Saturday a game we really need Fab.

That is when the hearing is.

Sent from my DROIDX
Just curious bees; do you think he has a good shot to play after that? Is it cheating/class skipping or just an I? YOu don't have to disclose anything else if you don't want to, we really appreciate you being honest in teh first place

How do you have the whole winter break to resolve an incomplete grade, and still don't do it? Unbelievable.

Exactly. How are there not coaches/admins who don't know about this weeks ago?

If it is an incomplete grade, once completed, it could still be a failing grade.

my su friend just said he was also skipping mandatory study class's and didnt hand in some papers not just 1

Actually happened to me in undergrad (though i didnt have eligibility issues). Enrolled in class, dropped the class after 2 days, didnt properly drop the class so I got an "I" when I received grades...had to resolve in spring. Not saying Fab is same situation.

Just curious bees; do you think he has a good shot to play after that? Is it cheating/class skipping or just an I? YOu don't have to disclose anything else if you don't want to, we really appreciate you being honest in teh first place
I'm pretty sure the I is only until they review it, he could have gotten an F in a class, but if he challenges it, the grade is changed to an I until a decision is rendered. Or at least that's what I've derived from conversations with students.

Why can't we ever go through a drama-free season? This is beyond ridiculous...every year its something else! Sheesh.

Why can't we ever go through a drama-free season? This is beyond ridiculous...every year its something else! Sheesh.

Many here sold their souls in 2003...the Devil likes to fluck around with people before he collects.

Katz vs. Waters.

Katz: unresolved academic issues.

Waters: unspecified reasons.

Seems Katz did a little better reporting. Or has better sources.

Katz vs. Waters.

Katz: unresolved academic issues.

Waters: unspecified reasons.

Seems Katz did a little better reporting. Or has better sources.
It's pretty well documented that Waters doesn't have much pull with the team for stuff like this. He's about as out of the loop as you can be for a beat reporter

This better not be an academic integrity problem. Bees, our favorite dropper of ominous, ambiguous statements is talking about "hearings."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom