"... unresolved academic issue from the first semester..." | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"... unresolved academic issue from the first semester..."

It's pretty well documented that Waters doesn't have much pull with the team for stuff like this. He's about as out of the loop as you can be for a beat reporter
Not really true. In this case katz has a source that uses Andy as much as katz uses him. Waters only uses things that he has locked down.

It's pretty well documented that Waters doesn't have much pull with the team for stuff like this. He's about as out of the loop as you can be for a beat reporter

Waters is much more informed that you think. Trust me.

Katz vs. Waters.

Katz: unresolved academic issues.

Waters: unspecified reasons.

Seems Katz did a little better reporting. Or has better sources.

Or, in actuality, MW doesn't want to ruin his day job by reporting things that aren't confirmed/ready to be publicized. Katz gets blown off by SU, no big deal. MW gets cut off, and his job is in danger.

Waters is much more informed that you think. Trust me.
It was just strange that he said the other day that Villanova was the first game of the new semester therefore everyone was fine. He should have known that Nova wasn't the first game...

If he's not handing in papers (as speculated), unless he was pre-excused, he should fail the class. Simple as that. I can't think of one situation in my academic career where I could retroactively hand in course requirements, unless I had prior permission.

Also, all this bashing of teachers, and making it seem like they should go into witness protection for not rubber stamping these already pampered kids grades, is pathetic.

Academics should take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priority.

It was just strange that he said the other day that Villanova was the first game of the new semester therefore everyone was fine. He should have known that Nova wasn't the first game...

BE that as it may, he is certainly on top of stuff. Just doesnt jump the gun like many reporters do.

Nova wasnt the first game of second semester? Becuase it was a holiday?

cryptic much?

Cryptic about what????? Poster quoted someone that said it would be resolved Tuesday. I said that is when the hearing is. Not very cryptic to me. It is on Tuesday. It is not for cheating or anything like that nor is it an incomplete grade.

Sent from my DROIDX

Cryptic about what????? Poster quoted someone that said it would be resolved Tuesday. I said that is when the hearing is. Not very cryptic to me. It is on Tuesday. It is not for cheating or anything like that nor is it an incomplete grade.

Sent from my DROIDX

But it can be resolved correct.?

Nova wasnt the first game of second semester? Becuase it was a holiday?

Nova wasn't the first game of the 2nd semester because the 2nd semester hadn't started yet.

Sent from my DROIDX

Nova wasn't the first game of the 2nd semester because the 2nd semester hadn't started yet.

Sent from my DROIDX
When does second semester start for basketball players? Jake made a post on 1/11 that all players were clear for second semester.

Sent from my DROIDX

Is it hard to play both sides of the fence, i.e., wanting to let all us poor fans know exactly what's going on, but unable to? I do appreciate your candor in as much as you are able to divulge. But it's like a good soap opera or book...we keep wanting more, not to mention the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :)

cryptic much?

KryptoShowLogo.jpg

With Mookie leaving that frees a scholorship for that guard spot for a transfer or freshmen we were talking about.

He Bled Orange!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom