Update on Orangeyes | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Update on Orangeyes

Sleep in a hospital is a luxury so you find yourself up at the oddest of hours. With little to do I found myself

Dear Dan, I am in North Carolina and this is the first time I've had access to a computer. But I have sent you light every day and am doing it now!
Sounds like you are making a slow steady recovery. You have the will to live, and that will cannot be discredited! I wish you grace & hope & love & light. Here is a medieval blessing: All is well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well!

Happy to see you are ok Dan. They took out my appendix and the pain sucked for a few days a few years ago. Hopefully yours didn't burst.

Best wishes. Thoughts and prayers that this set back is now taken care of, and it is all forward from here on out. My son had surgery 3 years ago for his crohn's disease, and he found out much later that they removed some valve that was important, and he had no idea for about 2 months after the surgery. He was wondering why certain things were happening in a way that was not expected. Of course not as big of a "part" as your appendix. Just hope it is all smooth sailing on out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom