Update on Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

Update on Orangeyes

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The news is not good. Dan has struggled the last couple of days, has been vomiting everything he tries to eat.

Doctors found the problem today and are about to perform emergency surgery to address the issue. He asks for members of the board to pray for him,,,,,

sutomcat said:
The news is not good. Dan has struggled the last couple of days, has been vomiting everything he tries to eat. Doctors found the problem today and are about to perform emergency surgery to address the issue. He asks for members of the board to pray for him,,,,,

Wish you luck Dan. Hang in there partner.

The news is not good. Dan has struggled the last couple of days, has been vomiting everything he tries to eat.

Doctors found the problem today and are about to perform emergency surgery to address the issue. He asks for members of the board to pray for him,,,,,

My heart dropped when I read that first sentence. Here's hoping the surgery is successful. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Kick some ass, Dan!!! Your board family loves you.

Prayers going out to him. God Bless!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom