Class of 2014 - Updated 2014 Rankings | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Updated 2014 Rankings

Well Karl Towns is ranked #10 instead of top 5 so I can't wholeheartedly say Daniels has a Kentucky bias in the 2014 rankings

I looked at all of the recruits above McCullough...most of them have interest/offers from Kentucky. Roberson owns Towns!

I looked at all of the recruits above McCullough...most of them have interest/offers from Kentucky. Roberson owns Towns!
You realize most of them have interest/offers from kentucky because they are all extremely good. Not saying McCullough isn't as good or better, but the top 10 is pretty stacked. Looney at 9 is absurd, he'd be top 3 of any other class. And Mudiay in most classes would be first overall.

What about this guy? View attachment 3980
Telep looks like he's pushing a D-Cup in that pic Baron.png

Same dude.
Love that guys Fannie pack lol
Fanny pack! Only time I felt comfortable abusing a 6'3, 250+ pound friend of mine.
He deserved it due to the fanny pack.
If I learned anything from the movie Stripes:
"Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
:)

Fanny pack! Only time I felt comfortable abusing a 6'3, 250+ pound friend of mine.
He deserved it due to the fanny pack.
If I learned anything from the movie Stripes:
"Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
:)
The best part about the French model guy is the tissue poking out of his fanny pack lol!

Rivalshoops updated top 150

13)McCullough
17)Whitehead
28)Perkins
32)Goodluck
41)Newton
56)Joseph
66)Chukwu
114)Pickens

Even Beetlejuice knows ranking KJ #56 is stooooopid.

Here goes Jerry's 247 post summer updated rankings. Warning these rankings are quite comical.

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Ba...InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&GroupRank.Max=247

15)Goodluck
16)McCullough
20)Whitehead
41)Joseph
55)Johnson
71)Chukwu

Interesting how McCullough went from being ranked #1 to not even in the top 15 in less than a year according to this joker. Me thinks if McCullough was BBN that his top 10 slot would stay steady like Towns, who got worked by every top player he played against this year.

Here goes Jerry's 247 post summer updated rankings. Warning these rankings are quite comical.

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Ba...InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&GroupRank.Max=247

15)Goodluck
16)McCullough
20)Whitehead
41)Joseph
55)Johnson
71)Chukwu

Interesting how McCullough went from being ranked #1 to not even in the top 15 in less than a year according this joker. Me thinks if McCullough was BBN that his top 10 slot would stay steady like Towns, who got worked by every top player he played against this year.
:rolling:
I won't even click the link, my man.
Would just rather read your post than give this clown the satisfaction.
Finding myself less and less going over there. Crystal ball was good for a laugh at one time. I think cusetown/francis 8 ball seems to work a lot better.

15)Goodluck
16)McCullough
20)Whitehead
41)Joseph
55)Johnson
71)Chukwu

Interesting how McCullough went from being ranked #1 to not even in the top 15 in less than a year according this joker. Me thinks if McCullough was BBN that his top 10 slot would stay steady like Towns, who got worked by every top player he played against this year.

I think the funniest one is Josh Perkins. If I remember correctly, they skyrocketed him early Summer, and now have dropped him 17 slots. Also, Ulis jumped 32 spots to #52 just because he got a UK offer.

15)Goodluck
16)McCullough
20)Whitehead
41)Joseph
55)Johnson
71)Chukwu

Interesting how McCullough went from being ranked #1 to not even in the top 15 in less than a year according to this joker. Me thinks if McCullough was BBN that his top 10 slot would stay steady like Towns, who got worked by every top player he played against this year.

Best part of 247 right now is this:

1020324.jpg

I think the funniest one is Josh Perkins. If I remember correctly, they skyrocketed him early Summer, and now have dropped him 17 slots. Also, Ulis jumped 32 spots to #52 just because he got a UK offer.
Lol so true. Once UK decided they weren't all that interested in Perkins and Gonzaga seems like the possible destination now, Jerry drops him after gushing over him all spring.

Who often do these sites update their recruiting rankings? Will it happen at the end of the summer? Espn's top 100 for the 2014 class has been the same for a while now. Isaiah ranked 35? Come on now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom