Updated Bowl Projections | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Updated Bowl Projections

I think Gator bowl and Miami will be a lock.

And you left out Belk which is we're NC State would likely go in the Scenario

Then I'd imagine Virginia in the Sun Bowl... Or GT.

its gator or music city
i have virginia in the belk

its gator or music city
i have virginia in the belk

Yeah but Gator bowl gets first selection because the Music City had an ACC team last year so if Gator bowl wants Miami then its a lock.

And if NC State gets past the camping world bowl they're gonna go to the Belk.

Yeah but Gator bowl gets first selection because the Music City had an ACC team last year so if Gator bowl wants Miami then its a lock.

And if NC State gets past the camping world bowl they're gonna go to the Belk.
wrong last year music city had big ten and gator had louisville

wrong last year music city had big ten and gator had louisville

Well I could be wrong on the reasoning but Gator bowl does select before the Music City Bowl

ND is going to have a HOME game in the Cotton Bowl. Clemson fans might not travel to that one and wait to make the 2nd trip to the National Title game. ND has fans everywhere and shorter trip for them to Cotton Bowl.

If anyone tried to tell NC State fans that Swofford would even cross the street to say hello to them, let alone work to put them into a better bowl game than they really deserve, they’d laugh you out of the room. PackPride is pretty quiet compared to here about which game they’ll get.

If anyone tried to tell NC State fans that Swofford would even cross the street to say hello to them, let alone work to put them into a better bowl game than they really deserve, they’d laugh you out of the room. PackPride is pretty quiet compared to here about which game they’ll get.

This fan base at time has some serious complexes. Kind of a CNY thing.

Those are some large spreads for the national semifinals.

Gives credence to the "Alabama, Clemson, and the rest of y'all" crowd.

The oddsmakers had Georgia favored over Nd, okie and OSU.

The oddsmakers had Georgia favored over Nd, okie and OSU.
Oddsmakers know that people (translated “bettors”) have short memories and cannot think past last nights game.

Saw that two. I respect Clemson. But Papa John’s? Cardboard with ketchup! If you want to be a champion, have some self respect!
It’s very difficult to say whether a real NYC pizza place could survive south of the Rappahannock River in VA. (That’s viewed as the border between Northern Virginia and “Real Virginia”.) I think too many folks think that what Domino’s, Papa John’s, and Pizza Hut serve is pizza that they wouldn’t appreciate what real pizza is like.

ND is going to have a HOME game in the Cotton Bowl. Clemson fans might not travel to that one and wait to make the 2nd trip to the National Title game. ND has fans everywhere and shorter trip for them to Cotton Bowl.

It's super easy from Clemson's biggest alumni bases to Dallas. I'd guess a ton of their fans are within 1-2 hours of ATL or Charlotte and they both have direct flights to DFW.

Saw that two. I respect Clemson. But Papa John’s? Cardboard with ketchup! If you want to be a champion, have some self respect!
Dude It’s South Carolina

#CuseRecruitingAdvantage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom