Updated Bowl Projections | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Updated Bowl Projections

Unlucky yea maybe doesn’t matter tho, I’d take 9-3 out of nowhere this year anytime. Gives so much hope and anticipation for next season that most don’t get when comes to football. Also we should be in a solid winninable bowl game to end year in top 25.

It's been a while since Syracuse's last bowl and I can't remember -

Are all bowl match ups announced on Sunday at approximately the same time?
I saw one bowl is aiming for 2pm.
Are we officially finding out SU's fate at a specific time?

It's been a while since Syracuse's last bowl and I can't remember -

Are all bowl match ups announced on Sunday at approximately the same time?
I saw one bowl is aiming for 2pm.
Are we officially finding out SU's fate at a specific time?

There will be a selection type show to reveal all bowls on ESPN.

i think ny 6 bowl games are announced around 2 with other bowls in the 4-6pm window

Would be shocked if something doesn't get leaked before then.
Camping world committee final meeting is tonight so I’d agree it’ll come out before Sunday

Camping world committee final meeting is tonight so I’d agree it’ll come out before Sunday

51HmyucPSmL.jpg

I really want UGA to beat Bama. The committee won't drop Bama from #1 to #5. Locks out an undeserving tOSU. In that scenario it's #1 Clemson vs. #4 UGA and #2 ND vs. #3 Bama.

Well said and yes, huge SEC bias. That said, i think the 4 best teams right now are: Bama/Clemson/ND/OSU. its really a no brainer. Think about it.

The issue is that their schedule is so weak that if the other 14 teams in the top-15 played a similar schedule, I would guess at least half would come out undefeated.

This isn't a new system, G5 teams with weaker schedules know that they need to challenge themselves OOC if they want to get into the playoffs. But at the end of the day, UCF's best win may be over a 7-6 Pitt team -- who is a decent enough P5 team -- but shouldn't be the crown jewel in a CFP resume.

Schedule a ranked team or two out of conference and win those in your undefeated season then you have an argument.

AMEN, i agree about playing these team's frontloaded, they play SEC znd other P5 teams in the postseason. Deflated P5 teams. Play these team's in September when a G5 team has a P5 teams full Attention;):)

Camping World Bowl‏Verified account @CWBowl 13h13 hours ago

Tonight is our final selection committee meeting before Sunday’s team announcements. Our 200+ members/scouts will talk through all possible scenarios and available teams to prepare for Championship Saturday and the final College Football Playoff poll.

We always try to sneak in some notes from the meeting and REDACT team names to avoid giving anything away before the big day. This year we're going to make a *bold* creative choice.

As big fans of reality TV, instead of redacting teams this year, we're replacing each team name with the name of a @Bravotv Real Housewife. It's gonna get weird.

"I can tell you, @ShannonBeador is going to bring a load of people, and we have to consider that. We can't lose with any of these (housewives), but it feels like this could be the one for us for a variety of reasons." #RHOC

"@RHOC_KellyDodd could have easily beaten @HeatherDubrow and that's something worth keeping in mind. But I have a feeling (she's) not going to be there." #RHOC

"Going in there and getting a win over @TinsleyMortimer was huge for (her)." #RHONY

"The @Ramonasinger people are going nuts about going to Orlando. The excitement around (her) is just huge right now." #RHONY

Uh oh, reading into the teams I'm picturing there does not bode well for us. Maybe I'm overreacting but that doesn't smell right.

Best video ever...This is how I envision the bowl meeting going between NC State and Syracuse supporters in the room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom