USA Today Coaches Poll | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

USA Today Coaches Poll

Marcus Paige I can agree with but JP Tokoto? Britt might the second best player on that team

This right here tells me you know very little of what youre talking about and are in for a shell shock when your squad travels to chapel hill. The team last year matured greatly to the point when march rolled around had iowa st handled for pretty much the whole 4o min and had johnson injured in the first half of that game to go to the sweet 16. We didnt bow out barely breaking 50 against dayton. Like all roys teams they came together at the right time and will carry that momentum through to this year with the 2nd ranked recruiting class coming in as well. I still havent heard who all these great teams are that are in college hoops that would cause someone to say that unc being 6th is so out of whack. But if your under the assumption nate britt is the 2nd best player then I have to assume your not very up to date on things. We will find out soon enough.

This right here tells me you know very little of what youre talking about and are in for a shell shock when your squad travels to chapel hill. The team last year matured greatly to the point when march rolled around had iowa st handled for pretty much the whole 4o min and had johnson injured in the first half of that game to go to the sweet 16. We didnt bow out barely breaking 50 against dayton. Like all roys teams they came together at the right time and will carry that momentum through to this year with the 2nd ranked recruiting class coming in as well. I still havent heard who all these great teams are that are in college hoops that would cause someone to say that unc being 6th is so out of whack. But if your under the assumption nate britt is the 2nd best player then I have to assume your not very up to date on things. We will find out soon enough.

Other teams have matured as well. Also by the way let me give you a little background. My wife went to UNC. Also my father in law and mother in law also went to UNC for undergrad and grad school. They are also Rams Head Club Members. I have been around your program since the Brian Reese days. I saw most of your team play at NCCU this summer. Also know Britt’s dad very well. So when I say that your team will be not be as good as you think it not a slight. I just thing that we have a better team and better coach. Have tickets for the game, looking forward to celebrating on Franklin Street that night.

Other teams have matured as well. Also by the way let me give you a little background. My wife went to UNC. Also my father in law and mother in law also went to UNC for undergrad and grad school. They are also Rams Head Club Members. I have been around your program since the Brian Reese days. I saw most of your team play at NCCU this summer. Also know Britt’s dad very well. So when I say that your team will be not be as good as you think it not a slight. I just thing that we have a better team and better coach. Have tickets for the game, looking forward to celebrating on Franklin Street that night.

Ah. ok well at least I can say you have a little bias then when making such a blatantly wrong statement about him being the teams 2nd best player;) True other teams matured but the only other team in the top 10 w more experience is wisconsin. So again even if you feel unc isnt that good im asking who behind them would you rank ahead of them? I aint seeing a lot there. But we will see. I respect Cuse but I cant see anyone at this point favoring them in a game with unc this yr esp at chapel hill but I can respect your fanhood. the only celebrating on franklin st will be kennedy meeks breaking his diet with a cheeseburger and an orange...julius. :)

Ah. ok well at least I can say you have a little bias then when making such a blatantly wrong statement about him being the teams 2nd best player;) True other teams matured but the only other team in the top 10 w more experience is wisconsin. So again even if you feel unc isnt that good im asking who behind them would you rank ahead of them? I aint seeing a lot there. But we will see. I respect Cuse but I cant see anyone at this point favoring them in a game with unc this yr esp at chapel hill but I can respect your fanhood. the only celebrating on franklin st will be kennedy meeks breaking his diet with a cheeseburger and an orange...julius. :)

Love your fan hood as well

Syracuse VS North Carolina all time

3/16/1957
NCAA
Frank McGuire
L
58-67

Cohen, Breland, Cincebox, Snyder, ClarkCohen 25 pts
3/20/1975
NCAA
Dean Smith
W
78-76

Lee, Williams, Seibert, Hackett, SeaseSweet 16 ; Lee 24 pts
1/8/1983
@
Dean Smith
L
64-87

Waldron, Santifer, Hawkins, Rautins, BruinSantifer 24 pts
12/10/1983
H
Dean Smith
L
64-87

Addison, Kerins, Hawkins, Washington, WaldronAddison 18 pts
3/21/1987
NCAA
Dean Smith
W
79-75

Douglas, Monroe, Seikaly, Coleman, Triche Seikaly 26 pts, Coleman 14 reb
11/21/1987
N
Dean Smith
L
93-96

Douglas, Duncan, Seikaly, Coleman, ThompsonSeikaly 23 pts
11/20/2009
N
Roy Williams
W
87-71

Triche, Rautins, Onuaku, Jackson, JohnsonJohnson 25 pts, Rautins 7 steals
1/11/2014
H
Roy Williams W
57-45

Ennis, Cooney, Christmas, Grant, FairFair 20 pts, Grant 12 reb

that was..utterly irrelevant. Always makes perfect sense to go back 30 years when discussing a preseason basketball ranking. Good remeniscing tho. Maybe I will dig up UNCs 4 national championship years and compare/contrast how cuse did in those years.

But can they shoot the ball? Major Questions at center as well

Jackson is the only shooter out of the 3. They are still going to get zoned by everyone and will lose to teams they shouldn't. When it comes to UNC, I'll believe when I see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom