USF - WVU | Syracusefan.com

USF - WVU

orangedom

Walk On
Comes down to the final play of the game, WVU knocks one off the upright for the game winner.

Wow.

I hope that Gibbins kid from USF is getting paid by WVU or something...he essentially let them win with his "Hand to the face" or rather, "punch to the face" penalty that saved WVU out of a 4th down and gave them a free first down. If I was a USF fan, I'd be protesting to get Gibbins kicked off the team asap.

The catch by Bailey to get them in field goal range on 4th down was a helluva catch. It was interesting to see all the SU Football players on twitter root so hard for WVU.

Tweet of the night goes to Lyn when he said, we kicked WVUs ass and now i'm cheerin for them, what's wrong with me.

Well, that's a good sign. Sounds like they want to go bowling. Hopefully they play like they want to go bowling. ;p

The catch by Bailey to get them in field goal range on 4th down was a helluva catch. It was interesting to see all the SU Football players on twitter root so hard for WVU.

Tweet of the night goes to Lyn when he said, we kicked WVUs ass and now i'm cheerin for them, what's wrong with me.

You root for a Big 12 team against a team from the shitty Big East. It's the right thing to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom