USMNT soccer team thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT soccer team thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftime USA 1 Mexico 1
Bradley had a nice crack before halftime but Mexico GK saved it. Mexico misses Gio Dos Santos in this match. As outside that early cross to Chicharito I thought the D played better. Bradley/Beckerman were huge in the MF. I would put Yedlin in for Jermaine Jones as he seems a ticking time bomb for a yellow card.
Mexico has 3 yellows we have 0. We need to attack the Mexico RB he got a yellow late in the first half and try to use that our advantage.
We need 1 counter and I think we will win this.

Halftime USA 1 Mexico 1
Bradley had a nice crack before halftime but Mexico GK saved it. Mexico misses Gio Dos Santos in this match. As outside that early cross to Chicharito I thought the D played better. Bradley/Beckerman were huge in the MF. I would put Yedlin in for Jermaine Jones as he seems a ticking time bomb for a yellow card.
Mexico has 3 yellows we have 0. We need to attack the Mexico RB he got a yellow late in the first half and try to use that our advantage.
We need 1 counter and I think we will win this.

The boys are back in town. Thank you Besler, Cameron, and Beasley keep it up second half.

Here is the Cameron goal. Considering he is the USA outfield player with the most minutes played in the EPL this season this goal was earned.

C'mon boys let's do this 1 goal and good defending. I thought the best USA player in the first half was DeMarcus Beasley he drew 2 fouls and setup the goal and was in control on the left side where we exposed on against Brazil.

Sheesh. The U.S. look like a bunch of guys playing a pickup game. Mexico ought to be ahead by at least two goals by now. Really an anemic performance by the USMNT.

I wish altidores shots would have made it to the keeper both had some good pace on frame

Sheesh. The U.S. look like a bunch of guys playing a pickup game. Mexico ought to be ahead by at least two goals by now. Really an anemic performance by the USMNT.

Need a couple subs soon. Jones is gassed.

Oh we're bringing in Wondo. That should help.

Last edited:
I don't believe what I just saw.

image.jpeg

Wow.

Out to watch the football team drop it. Up to Chapel Hill to watch the soccer team give it back. Home in time to watch this.

Rough day as a sports fan. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.