UVA Attendance | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

My son is getting married on 4/22/23. It just occurred to me that it's possible that the Spring game could be that weekend. This year it was 4/30. hmmm
guessing we will be keeping the spring game on friday going forward for a while

I will be pounding Blue Lights for breakfast and randomly screaming like Drago’s manager in Rocky 4 throughout the day. And I will even participate in this stupid blue out by wearing my “CUSE GOT NEXT” navy blue hoodie purchased from Derrick Coleman as we are 3-0 this year with me wearing said hoodie.

LETS GO ORANGE!

Usually some solid concerts, and other venues worth visiting... Still doesn't explain why we can't get another 10k in the dome weekly though...
Have you ever been to Beak N Skiff?

Turning Stones usually good for a couple hundred ...

Don't forget the Leaf Peepers in the ADK
I LOVE the leaves.

1. It’s probably a little too early.
2. Can do that on Sunday…or if you really want to go this week and not miss NFL - go Saturday.

I LOVE the leaves.

1. It’s probably a little too early.
2. Can do that on Sunday…or if you really want to go this week and not miss NFL - go Saturday.
Don't forget about the wine tours in the Fingerlakes

Also, haven't you heard, Ithaca is gorges
That is a pure summer trip if you actually want to see and experience the water at its best.

If you’re going there in late September, you’re probably really going there to smoke weed while painting a stupid picture of pure colorful nonsense while listening to some artsy spoken word performance at a “coffee house”.

NEXT?

I cannot believe how many rows of blue dots there are on Ticketmaster in lower bowl. What the heck
The upper level actually looks decent

The lower level visitor side is ugly

That is a pure summer trip if you actually want to see and experience the water at its best.

If you’re going there in late September, you’re probably really going there to smoke weed while painting a stupid picture of pure colorful nonsense while listening to some artsy spoken word performance at a “coffee house”.

NEXT?
The Whoosah Lounge in Fulton is must see entertainment

The upper level actually looks decent

The lower level visitor side is ugly

Upper level has a ton of tickets blocked out…

Tickets are generally only sold up to where the blue lines of dots are in the 300 level

They generally do them every other row to spread the crowd out and make it look larger than it actually is as well

Give major bars and restaurants in Syracuse free tickets to hand out. Give the hotels each a handful to give out. Every business on the Marshall street area gets some. Invite the workers at the 2 hospitals on the hill 100 each...Give people a free sample

Reincarnation of the Dingle Man from my day!

And in my day...
Lyric from a song from the SU musical "White Bucks and Tails in 53
"Give a cheer for the Dingle Man is here"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors