Va Tech Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I know that will happen tonight is beer from my fridge will be opened. Beyond that, I have zero clue.

I half expect to lose and JW announces tomorrow morning a 5 year extension for DB.
This would be so Syracuse.

Injury report:

Ellis & Pena still out

Jones is progressing.

Is Shrader 100%

Who among us is 100%, really?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Who among us is 100%, really?

Seriously. I've been playing through it for a few years. That TV isn't just going to watch itself.

If I can do it, Shrader can do it.

bud foster. dude was a defensive genius. i see they've kicked him upstairs to "special asst. to the AD " he's 64. do you think he still has input in this D ?

Is he going to lobby for the job like Coach O when he was in the building coaching for the LSU game in 2015 and Shafer was basically a dead coach walking?

I’ll be extremely attentive to hear what he says about us all night.

If he says things like ‘extremely difficult to recruit’, “resources NIL not up to par” etc, we can cross him off the list. LoL

I’ll be extremely attentive to hear what he says about us all night.

If he says things like ‘extremely difficult to recruit’, “resources NIL not up to par” etc, we can cross him off the list. LoL

Wasn't CDRW a Mullen recruit?

Maybe if he ends up playing, you'll hear "what did they do to this guy?"

I agree with Josh Black. With a loss tonight we may be looking at an extended losing streak, no bowl game, and a coaching search starting in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom