Va Tech Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F9XwBv1WYAA8k6y

The last 12 days without Cuse football have been nice. I felt happy again, got back into some old hobbies, called my mom, and even waved to the neighbors twice. Hopefully things go well tonight or angry Reyes 39 is back on the menu.

The last 12 days without Cuse football have been nice. I felt happy again, got back into some old hobbies, called my mom, and even waved to the neighbors twice. Hopefully things go well tonight or angry Reyes 39 is back on the menu.
Ha. If it doesn't go well though the silver lining is the sting should be lessened a bit by the weekend to to help us enjoy this one a little bit. :confused:

Does anyone have a link to a va tech depth chart?

Reyes thought he was happy until upon reflection he realized he waved to his neighbors twice the middle finger and instead of saying "nice day ", he really said "God #$%^ went for 3 down 14! What the hell ?".

I think we win but obviously we could easily lose. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to lose our 4th in a row then take our last 4. VT is a tough place to play.

No doubt Va Tech has a little momentum, they are playing at home and are coming off a bye like we are.

The only thing I know that will happen tonight is beer from my fridge will be opened. Beyond that, I have zero clue.

I half expect to lose and JW announces tomorrow morning a 5 year extension for DB.

Is this a good news - really bad news post or bipolar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom