Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion

Outgained 528-128. And as NineOneSeven just mentioned, out rushed 318-0. By a team ranked 88th in rushing and 105 in stopping the run.

Worst performance by an SU OL of all time? Has to be up there. But they weren't alone.

This is one of the darker days we've ever had on the field.
I hope people realize how absolutely absurd that rushing line is. I’m chuckling at it.

IMG_4690.png

No way our NIL can be much different than VaTech. We are terrible. Maybe we are better than BC, maybe. This bad was not expected.
Regrettably, we are not and I suspect that will be proven next week.

Dino gives good hugs at the end of the game. Keep him.

Seriously, too many of these college kids are freaking snowflakes these days.

If he loses to BC at home next Friday there's a chance he could be let go before season end.

Yeah, this makes it pretty clear. But that's the only one that we statistically might be favored to win.
But this team seems to have simply quit. I don't see how we continue down this path.
And on paper, we looked like we had a lot of pieces to have a very good year.

Very disappointing, I’m not going to jump on the bandwagon And go nuclear. I’ll let the season play out and see what happens. If you can’t stop anyone you can’t win, no matter how good Wax is. offense is a huge disappointment, I was thinking they should have benched Shrader after a while, 8 sacks though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom