Villanova versus Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Villanova versus Virginia

Wow, got it off with 0.1

Agreed. Bennett is a great, but it's like watching paint dry. I'm surprised some here would want him as coach as their is really nothing exciting about their style of play.

It's all about taste, I suppose. Fundamentals excite me. :noidea: Virginia usually executes them well. However, give Nova credit for coming back and getting that win. Nova continues to play sound ball, too. For what it's worth, I enjoy watching both of these teams play.

The cocky Virginia freshman guard forget that you have to play both ends. He made no attempt to box out and he got caught "watching the paint dry."

Bennett great coach but not fouling with fouls to give lost uva game -- horrible
Yeah...shoulda made Nova work harder for a shot.
But he's got that kind of confidence in his defense and it was superb on last play.
Just left room for DV to get in for the tip.

Overall...best played game I've seen all year.

Two teams with great players.
Kentucky...Kansas...and the others have the best athletes.
Nova and UVA have the best teams...courtesy of two of the best coaches.

Yeah, we didn't have fouls to give. Nova was in the bonus in the 2nd half, but "somehow" only committed 2 fouls the entire 2nd half.

FT difference for the game - Nova 24, UVa 3

Yeah, we didn't have fouls to give. Nova was in the bonus in the 2nd half, but "somehow" only committed 2 fouls the entire 2nd half.

FT difference for the game - Nova 24, UVa 3
No UVA free throws in second half.
That's the game.

If Gus Johnson was wrong about Virgina having foul to give it is an unforgivable lack of preparation.
That's why God created TV timeouts...get the game basics together.
But as Goodrocs said above...Gus specializes in screaming and faux excitement.

Would be curious to know what UVa's record is over the past 5 seasons in one possession games with 2:00 or less remaining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom