Virginia Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

i think the reason theyre rolling the ball up court is they want the zone to be forced to work against the entire shot clock.

That's exactly it. The more time they can work the more time they have to get a better look. Surprised more teams don't do this against us.

Wow, Arizona looks terrible so just watching this game instead of rotating back and forth.

If we win tonight, think AP will put the team in the top 25?

i think the reason theyre rolling the ball up court is they want the zone to be forced to work against the entire shot clock.
That's definitely why they're doing it. It's just annoying like Tobey.

It's absolutely a coaching decision, and id wager that's a big part of it.

Interesting play by Trevor to pause the game until G can get back up the court

Questionable call - DC was straight up, not much contact. I would say Perrantes pulling G down was more of a foul. Just sayin'.

Some 6' 9" 285 pound guy on this board explain how DC can't keep upright on a play like that? Not being sarcastic. Is it just bad footwork? Balance?

Think G heard the crowd get louder and thought the shot clock was going to go off.

Of course we could that crap out by just applying occasional pressure in the backcourt. Steal one of those and they won't pull that stunt anymore.

We only play zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom