Virginia Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Yeah ball watching is out of control right now. Slides have been good for the most part but pick game and falling asleep off ball can’t be happening.

refs letting them play felt was few times should of flown flag but didn’t.

Switch Dwan on to Shelly, Hiltz needs to dial it down a tad

Not sure what we are doing on D right now. They are giving Virginia players way too much space. Just watching as Cavs fire bombs from outside. Too much ball watching. I know Shellenberger is very very good, but Figueiras has to do something here. Playing way too timid.

Not sure what we are doing on D right now. They are giving Virginia players way too much space. Just watching as Cavs fire bombs from outside. Too much ball watching. I know Shellenberger is very very good, but Figueiras has to do something here. Playing way too timid.

Agreed, I'd put Dwan on him, it's a bad matchup for Fig.

Communication on picks have been really bad in this quarter

Picks everywhere for him. The entire unit need to communicate better.

nunes starting to save grant one on joey was just bad placement by joey didn’t change levels n shot right at his stick. Have to bury those open looks have to. Also groundball play has to be better. Offense with lead again poor unforced turnovers giving uva to get back to tie it up.

Need a goal here and lead heading into halftime keep momentum on our side:

Great execution and design out of the timeout.

Shades of Boeheim

What the heck was that? I don’t think that is what March drew up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom