Virginia has a COVID case - out of ACCT - potential SU impact? | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia has a COVID case - out of ACCT - potential SU impact?

Bunch of worry warts. I’m not worried about this thing at all. Go back to worrying about getting selected (which we will).
Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Give it a rest! You're not in court
Yeah because I responded to what you said specifically I will give it a rest.

No. You said somebody isn’t always wrong in a pandemic if you are going to go what I say specifically I am going to do the same in response.
I lose it because I have spend time responding when you or the other guys could just say I disagree and not make it personal. When somebody makes it personal I don’t stop.

After they announce each bracket, they should announce the test results of two of our players.

No one said this stuff should be easy.

I wonder if Duke and UVA used the same locker room pre game?
i believe there are enough locker rooms to have the afternoon wave each get 1 then i would assume thorough cleaning before night session?

After they announce each bracket, they should announce the test results of two of our players.

No one said this stuff should be easy.
Lets go to the east region, these are tests that will be conducted on monday and tuesday.

i believe there are enough locker rooms to have the afternoon wave each get 1 then i would assume thorough cleaning before night session?
I suspect you are correct, but just asking out of curiosity...did the two teams with positive tests use the same locker room at different times? No big deal!

Their college kids with a 99.99% survival rate let them live there life’s. Its time that we stop letting a strain of the flu stop us from living are life’s.

Ah, another from the “shut up and dribble” camp. Nice.

The Greensboro Coliseum arena has 4 locker rooms available so that all 4 teams in each window have their own private locker room.

I would assume they have sprayers and personnel spraying and wiping after each session.

Libman cleaners is on site as well.

If the right teams have to drop out at the right times moving forward.
I was obviously proposing the most extreme scenario, but the NCAA has to be concerned about teams making deep runs after doing very little on the court.

Thing I don’t get is how was Duke out due to covid (tho they weren’t getting selected anyways) but Virginia might be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom